Page 29 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Council Member

Trump lied to FEC about debt to foreign banks–why? Was his business a front to launder foreign $ into his campaign?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Council Member

Trump uses 96 LLCs, shell companies-ideal to hide foreign influence-unprecedented nondisclosure for a POTUS

Council Member

Well look at that–Deutsche Bank, which loaned Trump hundreds of millions (incl $170M for his DC hotel) just got $14B fine slashed by half!

Stock price of Deutsche Bank, which loaned Trump $300+ million, jumped 28% since election, on expectations Trump will reduce $14B DOJ fine
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 01-16-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Council Member

How did Trump get $1 billion+ in loans from foreign banks with this rating?

Trump got hundreds of millions from China with this rating, when US banks wouldn't loan

Great many Russian oligarchs whose assets are frozen bc sanctions stood to gain from Trump's win

REMEMBER in the Trump interview just released he stated...the sanctions are hurting Russia badly....NOTICE he did not state the Russian economy or the Russian government...SO who in Russia is being badly hit.......
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 01-16-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Council Member

July 2016:
    Sater visits Trump Tower
    Page meets Putin aides
    DNC leaks occur
    DNC staffer Seth Rich killed
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 01-16-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Council Member

Eagle-eyed @AceInCharlotte snapped Rybolovlev and Trump planes in Concord on Nov 3–and tweets she tried to contact local news and CNN..they were not interested.....

Council Member

What happened?????

Before presidential run, Trump called Russia the 'biggest problem' and geopolitical foe of U.S. @CNNPolitics
    http://cnn.it/2j1WC61

In WSJ interview, CIA’s John Brennan rejects Trump’s criticism
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/cia-dire...sm-1484611514#

Council Member

Trump and conflict of interests will never stop until he releases his IRS records and sells everything into a true blind trust......

Trump team defends health pick Tom Price over ethics charge
    http://reut.rs/2jEqbLK

Council Member

Wow, Michael Cohen's story went from "Never in my life" to "not since 2001" about being in Prague. So…lying now or then?

Great explainer from @PIIE on the truth about China's currency manipulation - ie, it's not doing what Trump thinks:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjcDyYciyIg#
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 01-17-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Council Member

THIS reinforces a previous Russian comment to Trump's offer to lift sanctions for nuclear weapons reductions.....that I posted yesterday....

Putin's spokesman says that even if Trump lifts sanctions, Russia may not want to talk nuclear disarmament.
    http://www.newsru.com/russia/16jan2017/peskov.html#

Putin wants Trump to flatly lift the sanctions with no reciprocal move by Russia....

WHY does he feel that he can demand this?????

Council Member

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 17h
    17 hours ago

Celebrate Martin Luther King Day and all of the many wonderful things that he stood for. Honor him for being the great man that he was!

AFTER he bashes via Twitter one of the core leaders of the civil rights movement Lewis who went to jail 45 times in the fight for civil rights BUT Trump dodged the VN draft 4 times.....

Council Member

RAND Corporation

@RANDCorporation
    Expert: The most persuasive thing is to hear something from someone like you. #Russia's propaganda exploits this.
    http://r.rand.org/3d5l

Reading this reads like the current Trump tweet campaign and what we heard from the alt right and Breitbart.com...Infowars and Alex Jones during the campaign and now .....

Council Member

Trump's Russian friends are yelling lately trying to get him to withdraw these troops as a "sign" that he wants to work with Putin.....

US tanks and troops in Poland a threat, Russia says. But big, snap Russian military exercises are not, apparently
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38592448#

BTW a majority of these large scale snap exercises requires Russia to register them with OSCE and allow foreign observers...BUT strangely Russia does neither....

Council Member

"...if he is a clever man, then he will fully and quite quickly understand another level of responsibility"

-Putin on Trump, Dec 4 2016.

Garry Kasparov
    Verified account
    ‏@Kasparov63
    Every FP position Trump takes, starting from total ignorance around year ago, is on Putin's wish list. Brexit, Ukraine, NATO, EU, Merkel.

I'm still waiting for Trump to say something about global affairs that hasn't literally been said first by the Kremlin.

Council Member

Following the money on Manafort and his Russian ties. He is DJT's advisor.

Azor ...you would be surprised at just how much open source data there is on Trump and that is what was fed into Palantir....to create what we came out with for a link analysis all in open source mode...SO if we can do it on a 19 hour run so can the FBI and the US IC who has far more than we did have....

The core question becomes...does the FBI really want to do it as a bulk of say the NYC office is proTrump...anti Clinton....what is interesting is that FBI has not even alluded to the fact that they got FISA warrants for persons unnamed near Trump....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 01-17-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    THIS reinforces a previous Russian comment to Trump's offer to lift sanctions for nuclear weapons reductions.....that I posted yesterday....

Putin's spokesman says that even if Trump lifts sanctions, Russia may not want to talk nuclear disarmament.

Putin wants Trump to flatly lift the sanctions with no reciprocal move by Russia....

SO now just how does Trump justify meeting utin who he expects to do "good things" in order to get the sanctions lifted WHEN one hears this from the Russian FM today....

Lavrov Sees No Linkage in Trump’s Offer to Lift Sanctions

SO Putin expects Trump to lift sanctions based on what exactly...Putin's "good looks"....

Council Member

Interesting article actually and it comes from TASS the Russian media outlet which is one of their major global disinformation and propaganda players..

WHAT is more interesting is this particular so called Trump advisor who has not been mentioned at all in US press and or social media before this statement.....

http://tass.com/world/925367

DAVOS, Switzerland, January 17. /TASS/. U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump has big respect for the Russian people and Russian culture and he is signaling that whatever the current hostilities may be, there is a hope the two countries can improve the situation in the coming years, Anthony Scaramucci, Trump’s senior advisor for communications with business told TASS.

"What the new American president is saying is that he has an enormous respect for the Russian people and the legacy of the relationship that the US has with Russia, which dates back to the Second World War," Scaramucci said. "We were two nations in the heat of battle during the Cold War, yet there was enough mutuality of respect that we kept all of our citizens safe during that period of time."
    "So I think he has a perspective, a stock of perspective, he’s a man of tremendous common sense and I think his position, his belief is there’s probably shared values or shared interests, that we can align ourselves with each other and this could be mutually beneficial," he said.
    "At the same time, there may be antagonisms that either we have to fix," Scaramucci said. "Or we can still stay antagonistic with each other, but he [Trump] is a realist."
    "He has enormous respect for the Russian people and Russian culture and so he is signaling that, hopefully, whatever the hostilities may be, perhaps we can improve them over the coming years," the advisor said.#
    US sanctions#
    Scaramucci said he believes the American sanctions against Russia have had an opposite effect and have rather consolidated the Russians around their president.
    "You know the Russian people better than me," he said. "I think the sanctions had in some ways an opposite effect because of Russian culture. I think the Russians would eat snow if they had to. And so for me the sanctions probably galvanized the nation with the nation's president."

"Long-term sanctions could be painful had they been effective in other areas? In other nations the answer is yes, or otherwise they wouldn't be using them if they weren't effective, but what I think we have to do now is think outside the box."
    "We have to make the world safer, we have to eliminate from the world the threat of radical Islamist#terrorism, and we have to figure out the ways to grow the wages for working-class families," Scaramucci said.
    "Whether in Russia or in the US, I think there're a lot of common objectives," he indicated.
    Scaramucci said some actions taken by the Russian government had been "met with some level of disapproval by the global community", but he added that "may be there will be an opportunity to sit down again" and to see if the sides could negotiate some of the things again.
    President-elect is an 'optimist by nature'
    Donald Trump sees enough common interests, proceeding from which the US and Russia could improve their relations, Scaramucci has noted.
    "I’m an optimistic person by nature and so is#the president-elect," Scaramucci said when a reporters asked him if he thought if mutual understanding between the two countries could be better, especially in the economic segment.
    "I think the president-elect has the vision to see enough common interests where, hopefully, in a year from now the relationship with the Russian people and the Russian government and the United States will be better than it is today. That’s our hope."

He said there could not no certainty about that "because who knows what circumstances or facts are gonna contribute to the relationship but we would like that to be the case, so I’m an optimist and I’d like to say yes."
    Scaramucci also specified the kind of message he was going to make on behalf of the incoming Administration at Davos.
    "I think it’s a fairly consistent basic message, which is that more economic commerce we have as a globe, the better the societies will be," he said. "I think we’re very focused - at least on the Administration’s side - on how we’re going to get middle class wages and working class families’ wages up in the US, but I think one of the ways we can do this is through the symmetry of trade agreements."
    "You know we are for free trade but we want trade to be fair, we don’t want it to be unbalanced against the US anymore," Scaramucci said. "We’re big-time believers that more growth, more opportunity comes from trade, from commerce and we have no objections to the American multinationals investing anywhere in the world."
    Interestingly there were also more Trump advisors being quoted as well as Trump in TASS press releases....

Trump says Putin’s thoughts on Russian-US relations are 'so correct'
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 01-17-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Council Member

THOUGHT Trump was proUS jobs....EVEN his spokesperson at Devos stated as much today in the Russian TASS news agency interview....

BUT WAIT....then this contradicts his clearly stated intentions does it not...

Wilbur Ross, Trump's Commerce pick, offshored 2,700 jobs since 2004
    http://reut.rs/2iHeJ3G

Council Member

Having posted hundreds of Russian comments both on eastern Ukraine and Syria....you positively know you hit oil when the Russian FM responds like this.....

It is kind of like the Russian drill of denying anything that is actually true and admitting things you know are fake.....

So one listens for Russian denials...and then you know it is the truth......

Sergei Lavrov, Russia’s foreign minster, calls Christopher Steele, author of Trump dossier “a fugitive swindler from MI6”.

BUT WAIT..the Russian FM is lying in a such short comment....Steele is not a "fugitive".....as he is not wanted for anything these days....he simply is avoiding Putin killer teams which have worked nicely and uninhibited in UK in the past....

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post

THIS is exactly what one assumes to see from Putin...ALL talk and talk and talk...but in the end nothing substantive....

MAYBE that is what Trump wants to then be able to state..see we get along fine and we are talking about nuclear weapons....SO I can lift sanctions...

WHAT Trump fails to see is that all Putin does is talk and when signs any agreement it is never held to.....

THAT is what the outgoing CIA Director was warning him about and Trump is nave enough to believe he is this great negotiator....BUT WAIT with SEVEN bankruptcies so I guess he is a great talker...