Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Council Member

Ah......the bromance between the Russian SVR compromised Trump and Putin steadily grows....

NOW we see his FP taking shape rather quickly when it comes to Russia..his support for a genocidal dictator and Iran in Syria .....

Trump to call Putin after his ‘beautiful letter'

SO Trump is in love with the idea that he is supporting his bromance pal Putin and the second bromance dictator Assad.....SO is now Trump stating for the record a US sitting President supports the use of CWs against unarmed civilians???????

Kremlin "regrets" & is "disturbed" by official recognition by the OPCW#Assad under #Putin control used chemical WMD in #Syria http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sy...idUSKBN1361BE#
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    Ah......the bromance between the Russian SVR compromised Trump and Putin steadily grows....

NOW we see his FP taking shape rather quickly when it comes to Russia..his support for a genocidal dictator and Iran in Syria .....

Trump to call Putin after his ‘beautiful letter'
    AND from the UK Brexit group of supporters...........

"We do not see the need for an additional meeting" - Boris to skip EU FM's dinner discussing Trump win

Blunderbus move that will rouse high suspicions and shows no understanding of where Paris/Berlin see the election.

Council Member

Assuming half of these are legitimate versus anti Trump propaganda it is a disturbing trend that Trump better speak out against. There is no doubt Trump also attracted a bunch of low lifes with his inexcusable rhetoric in addition to people who just want change. This is worth watching, but I bet many of these incidents were generated by his opposition to create the perception this is a white supremacist movement. If it actually turns into one then I will turn against it. I'm currently in a state of denial.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Moore View Post
    Assuming half of these are legitimate versus anti Trump propaganda it is a disturbing trend that Trump better speak out against. There is no doubt Trump also attracted a bunch of low lifes with his inexcusable rhetoric in addition to people who just want change. This is worth watching, but I bet many of these incidents were generated by his opposition to create the perception this is a white supremacist movement. If it actually turns into one then I will turn against it. I'm currently in a state of denial.
    Bill..this trend of white supremacist activity has been flying largely under the radar and building over the last years ..the FBI had basically backed away from it "fighting jihadists" was the excuse and "besides they are law abiding US citizens and not hurting anyone"....BUT we have currently 270 armed white militias inside the US....

BTW...REMEMBER we truly never got to the bottom of the Oklahoma City bombing did we....or did two guys simply mix by hand a 5000lb chemical fertilizer IED style bomb ....surely you must still have questions about that attack??????

BUT if you seriously look at the Trump rhetoric the last three months of the campaign with his "Breitbart guru Benon"...the rhetoric took a massive turn to the "alt Right" KKK direction....when he arrived and took over...AND it took a strong anti Semitic turn as well...or did we all "forget the Trump "dustup" when the Jewish Star of David was used in an anti Semitic ad and Trump claimed to have thought it was a "sheriffs badge"..come on ...and his son retweeted five white supremacist and when called out had no idea they were anti Semitic.....

I know this commenter and he has never posted "fakes"...these are real and accurate...BUT here is what we did not notice after Brexit in UK...the exact same hatred broke into the open and hate crimes are climbing as well in UK...

REMEMBER Brexit was also fought using the battle slogans of immigration and globalization...exactly as it was used with Trump....

AND who just walked into the Trump Tower today for a visit...the former leader of UKIP the ulta nationalist group in UK that drove Brexit.....

I confirmed the hate SMS that went out to Black students at Penn..it was real and whoever sent it had the accurate names/cell numbers of all Black students....which means someone accessed their main database....

% of Americans “proud” about election outcome, per Gallup
    2008: 67%
    2012: 48%
    2016: 32%
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-12-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Council Member

Ok Outlaw, let us now bring some balance into the discussion. The democrats have been caught red handed promoted violent protests in an attempt to get their way. The current violent protests are not condemned by Democratic party leaders, instead they are quietly promoted. Shameful, and much closer to anything Trump has done so far. Many of the dems reject the Constitutional process for change in government, and our President quietly supports this. There have many attacks on Trump supporters since the election, and just as many kill whites comments as the racist attacks you posted. Action equals reaction, and sadly, very sadly our national leaders are promoting this. They're practicing a form of UW against their own country men, because even with MSM on their side they still lost, and they can't accept the result of the election.

Your posts are bias to the extreme. You simply post Twitter comments that reinforce your view, but fail to respond to legitimate challenges with reason. We have a lot in common, and while I found both candidates to be deplorable, yet you only address the perceived faults of one.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Moore View Post
    Ok Outlaw, let us now bring some balance into the discussion. The democrats have been caught red handed promoted violent protests in an attempt to get their way. The current violent protests are not condemned by Democratic party leaders, instead they are quietly promoted. Shameful, and much closer to anything Trump has done so far. Many of the dems reject the Constitutional process for change in government, and our President quietly supports this. There have many attacks on Trump supporters since the election, and just as many kill whites comments as the racist attacks you posted. Action equals reaction, and sadly, very sadly our national leaders are promoting this. They're practicing a form of UW against their own country men, because even with MSM on their side they still lost, and they can't accept the result of the election.

Your posts are bias to the extreme. You simply post Twitter comments that reinforce your view, but fail to respond to legitimate challenges with reason. We have a lot in common, and while I found both candidates to be deplorable, yet you only address the perceived faults of one.
    I answered the Clinton accusations I feel quite openly and directly previously...secondly the current demonstrations are if one really thinks it through a direct result and responsibility of a single man and his surrogates who pounded away at the racist and anti Semitic messaging for 18 long months....

BUT a side comment Clinton did not win Trump did so he is the center of attention here in this thread that was started...

Thirdly....demonstrating is a US god given right under the rubric of free speech just as are the racists comments by Trump and company....comes with the territory these days...remember Trump would incite during his rallies aggression against the journalists that were covering his rallies and who were just doing their jobs to pay the bills.....who were spit on and sometimes roughed up and or needed security to protect them in order to just the exit rally....BUT did the MSM or general public say anything but burn trash cans and smash a few car windows and the whole world falls apart....one sided do you not think????

For 111 days Trump never held a single press conference..he never allowed press on his plane...he has stated the press lies, are corrupt and he never reads MSM and the WaPo and NYTs should be sued over what they wrote about him as it was all false.......BUT he trusts the heck out of social media and twitter...make sense to you?

Would you though then admit that publicly ridiculing and browbeating journalists verbally into a state of fear is just as bad as those
    demonstrating and using violence...I would ????

Remember if you really take the time to look at who is involved you will see a lot of women....WHY is the question...because you had a sexual predator tell them to their faces during public debate he is going to take away the rights women have fought for over the last 30 years starting with Wade v Roe and continuing onto birth control etc......AND he stated in his 2005 video the right to sexually assault women....remember we as men do not walk in their shoes everyday at work...at the gym or when they are out walking alone are we???

If you noticed a number of the racist harassment postings were from women....I could have easily posted another 50 or so ....from all over the country...

BUT WAIT..."that was all just locker room talk".....THAT is not what women in the US experience daily in their lives....

What if you are Latina...you have been declared rapists and murderers....and you are going to be deported.....if you are Muslim you have been declared to be terrorists..if you are black you are a drug dealer....and you do not like to work..AND yet you wonder why they burn trash cans?

Remember this new President insulted a Muslim family whose Muslim son an Army CAPT was killed defending the rights of Trump....and continued to insult them for days via Twitter and yet his wife speaks against cyber bullying...via twitter...make sense to you?

So yes while I do not condone the violence...I can though fully understand why it is occurring...BUT as of yet I see not a solid piece of evidence tying the "Democratic Party" to it....

BTW...it is tradition in Paris and Berlin to burn cars during Christmas and New Year...over 200 cars in both locations both go up in smoke so hey the US has it far easier...believe me and yet the earth still spins around the sun and we all survive.

You are right I am bias because opposite of what Trump did when he received four draft notices that he got out of by using a doctors note stating he had a bone spur...and in a recent interview he could not remember which foot.....I served....

BTW there was a man in my Ft. Polk basic training unit who had been drafted who was a lumberjack from Alabama who had an axe accident prior to being drafted ...the axe had hit his foot leaving a deep scar..which when we did long road marches he would limp all the way and the foot would be bloody when he took off his boot....he tried to get a deferment for the injury multiple times even with doctors surgery notes...but after training he was assigned to the infantry and was killed in VN...leaving a wile and two children behind and his wife received only 10K as the death benefit...and Trump continued to party hard .....fighting off women as he stated....

He served with a bloody foot and limped the whole time he was in training and was killed in VN...WHILE our new President was "deferred FOUR times" for a bone spur he cannot remember which foot it was in ..AND when he was asked about it......he stated..."his war was fighting off the women"......YOU are darn right I am biased....I have earned the right to be biased when I think someone and something is destroying the fabric of US democracy....

YET a sexual predator...a businessman with SIX bankruptcies WHO failed to show us his tax returns BECAUSE we would not understand them whose last wife worked illegally in the US and who we do not know what his ties are to Russia.....AND who will place his businesses into a blind trust run by his sons and daughter WHO definitely will not talk to him about his own businesses TWO full days after telling us publicly he would follow what previous Presidents had done.......will led us into what?????

So those that are currently demonstrating are suppose to "trust" this President who was elected with only 26% of the total voting electorate AFTER what he has said for 18 long months...come on even you can see the dots.....I did and have seen them for 18 long months.....

REMEMBER what I posted at another SWC thread awhile ago..."people love populists until they are elected and in power"....AND presto 2-3 full days into this new administration Trump as flip flopped so badly on virtually all of his major themes no one that supported him really knows what they signed up for...but sign up they did....BUT we do now know one thing..he is definitely in bed with Russia...

ALL we have heard for the last week or so is his surrogates running from interview to interview trying to "interpret for us" WHAT they think Trump really meant when he made public statements at his own rallies....bad really bad....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-12-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Council Member

NPR's Beirut correspondent Alice Fordham weighs in on one pressing international issue facing President-elect Trump – the war in Syria

Donald Trump set to ditch Free Syrian Army and side with Assad and Putin instead
    http://ind.pn/2fZQiz5

THIS is the perfect example of inexperience trying to act like he is the greatest leader of all times....THIS move will drive 100,000 experienced FSA fighters straight into the arms of JFS (AQ) and IS....WHICH is what Trump appears to not fully have understood...it is exactly what Assad/Putin wants....Assad wants the West to see him as the only viable solution to IS....WHEN there is no FSA...AND Trump is handing it to him on a silver platter....THE core question is WHY?????

WHY is Trump stumbling all over himself to please Putin????

Compromised maybe from his trips to Moscow...SOME in the IC think so.????

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-12-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Default Nervous in London

The new RUSI Director, Karin von Hippel, a SME from within 'The Beltway', spoke on BBC Radio Four this week and in three minutes gives her viewpoint:https://rusi.org/multimedia/assessin...icy-priorities

Her Deputy, a British defence academic, Malcolm Chalmers, has a longer written commentary and as RUSI is close to Whitehall-Westminster thinking, it appears he is worried. For example:
    It is too early to predict what Trump will do when he assumes office on 20 January. But it is already incumbent upon the British government to begin some serious thinking on the basis of what he might do.....Third, the Ministry of Defence should begin to review areas in which British conventional capabilities are overly reliant on US support....Questions must now also be asked about the strategic dependency that reliance on US military systems, including US black-box software, is creating, and whether the consequent risks remain acceptable in the new circumstances in which we find ourselves.
    Link:https://rusi.org/commentary/preparin...trumpian-world
    davidbfpo

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by davidbfpo View Post
    The new RUSI Director, Karin von Hippel, a SME from within 'The Beltway', spoke on BBC Radio Four this week and in three minutes gives her viewpoint:https://rusi.org/multimedia/assessin...icy-priorities

Her Deputy, a British defence academic, Malcolm Chalmers, has a longer written commentary and as RUSI is close to Whitehall-Westminster thinking, it appears he is worried. For example:
    Both excellent commentaries, and I suspect the entire world will hold its breath to see what Trump will actually do versus his bombastic rhetoric. England, perhaps more than any other country, is most concerned with Trump's future policies, especially after Brexit. I suppose it is possible he'll create a fissure in the special relationship between England and the U.S., so closer ties with France and Germany would be good hedging options for England.

Other countries are concerned also, if Trump doesn't follow through with the Trans Pacific Partnership trade agreement, that will harm our relationship with many Asian countries, in fact it could kill the rebalance to the Asia-Pacific. At least for the short term, few conditions last forever. However, Clinton also backpedaled during the election and indicated she would also do away with it, so who knows if one is better than the other in that regard.

Will Trump really get closer to Russia? That is one of my bigger concerns, and if he does will it further undermine U.S. credibility around the globe? The terrorist threat is serious, but giving Russia a free hand to pursue their global interests by tossing their military might around to defend thugs is a greater threat longer term.

While the Brits have no idea what Trump will "really" do, you shouldn't feel lonely, we don't either. Let's see who he puts in key positions, and what actions he actually pursues when he gets in office before we start passing judgment.

I suspect he'll do something about illegal immigration, and if he simply tells law enforcement to enforce the current laws (there is a current freeze on in our country to do so via executive order) that should be sufficient. For health care, he needs to revamp the affordable care act with safety caveats, which he has already said he will do. For example, he said he will maintain being able to keep your children on your insurance until they're 25 y/0, and prohibit insurance companies from denying insurance for preexisting conditions. In many ways Trump is more of a democrat than a Republican when you honestly evaluate his positions. This even makes him more unpredictable.

If worse comes to worse and he ends up getting impeached for whatever in the future, at least the Vice President is level headed and respectable.
    Last edited by Bill Moore; 11-13-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by davidbfpo View Post

Interesting a number of reasons..also goes to Bill's comment about the VP...

Everyone here beats me up on over use of twitter BUT I come from the world of open source...open source when done correctly provides 80% of all intel the technical side 20% is largely used to confirm the 80% and for targeting purposes....

Twitter while it appears to be crazy does allow a far more thorough chase of info than does current MSM...TV and talking heads on Sunday...AND this is key all achieved from years past..so you can call up Trump rants from 2012 or 2008 or even back to 2004....AND those YouTube videos the same way and there are now some really good social media open source analysts out there and the number in growing daily and they get more tools to work with....

I did not post it yesterday BUT I stood up and saluted the following info.....

Check all available MSM articles and the tweet confirmed it....a US Professor at a major Us university has a 13 point model he uses ...and not accepted by the pollers....but using his model he correctly predicted Trump winning as earlier as FIVE months ago....and using the model he has correctly called all elections since 1980...

He has now come out and stated Trump will be impeached and or resign within the year and Pence will take over..that would throw the VP position then to the speaker of the house Ryan...he was not sure whether resign do to his business frauds which is my tip or impeachment is my other tip due to his Russian connections....

HERE is the kicker...why he even answered...Trump cannot be controlled ....Pence can....go back and thoroughly review Pence statements..it is like he was the one running for President......

What will Trump do...I am surprised by why many even discuss this...Trump is an ego driven "I" person only concerned about appearances of wealth and money around him...go back and reread all unnamed comments in articles about his inner staff since say eight months....

Here is the craziness around Trump...once he gets an idea he simply stays with that idea...take Syria....he started eight months ago in statements during a rally and in the first two debates...and presto we hear that is what he is doing to the true determent of Europe and the US by driving 100,000 well traine urban warfare moderate for Syria fighters into the arms of JFS and IS...meaning the guerrilla war will continue in Syria for at least another 10-20 years....EVEN if he joins with Assad and Putin...and we the US will take some serious future hits as will Europe for that single move...

Will he formally recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea in his current love affair with Putin..he is seriously trying to figure out just how to....not a question of IF but rather WHEN....

When he slowly decouple from NATO..yes he will using money as the argment ..he already set that in play with his countless comments on it.....

Will he throttle back US NATO exercises...WE saw the Putin spokesman already state that as the minimum for dealing with Putin and he known the ongoing love affair is true....

THIS is the given take him at his word...seriously this guy is surprisingly easy to read...meaning "what you see is what you are getting" end of story.

My more serious concern is the racism he has unleashed inside the US.....which in some ways can be used to crack down heavily and install new security control laws over American right to protest and free speech....ANd his serious love affair with Putin....

Right now I can seriously list SIX major items that in the normal clearance world of say 1975 would have raised immediate red flags with his clearance paperwork and it would have been siting on the DIS Directors desk as a potential "Soviet agent of influence"....and the file would have been handed off to INSCOM......

Even former CIA/NAS Directors tried to quietly raise this same exact reason as a major concern and they did not mince words...they openly called Trump "an agent of influence for Russia"...

I personally have raise similar red flags on three US COLs who were ASA/NSA on actually much less and it cost them their jobs....

BUT here were are years later and it seems no one even cares outside of social media and a few of the top MSM.....those that voted for him never gave it a thought....

I will post those six reasons later today here....

BUT here is the problem.......just how many of those voting for Trump have actually travelled to Russia ie Moscow and who have filled out the visa paperwork that takes several weeks to get approved....think about it..in the age of computers it still takes the Russians several weeks to issue even a tourist visa....WHY because they run their internal database of records and see if the individuals is worth approaching or not....same exact process when I camped my way through the Soviet Union in 1972 and 1973...then it took 30 days to get a tourist visa...

A tiger can never lose it's stripes is an old saying but the KGB and now FSB and it's overseas intel unit SVR and the old Soviet/new Russian military intel GRU......they never even changed the name of GRU.....are some serous tigers when it comes to recruiting Americans....

In 2012/2013 Trump was signaling inside the US he was wanting to run for President and with all the mass media he got in those days...convince me the FSB/SVR and GRU did not know this and were simply waiting and waiting and waiting until the day was right....and that was around his businesses and his well known now private life and a "love of women"....

One thing Americans and Europeans do not realize...FSB/SVR and GRU as some of the worlds greatest "waiters" and have the memory of an elephant...that goes back to the 70s....our services have never been good at "waiting".....

An IMHO Trump has indeed been "compromised" via a "wet operation" which the Soviets and Czechs were really good at in the 70s.....IMHO video footage exists...and Trump knows it...

Again I will post those six items and parallel to them his last known stance on FP issues...ranging from NATO to Ukraine to Syria......

Believe me when I say we have a serious problem...both internally and externally.....

Bill fully knows what the statement "defend the United States against all enemies near and far" means for military and government employees...Trump has never in his life made that verbal statement/commitment....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-13-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Council Member

I am back into posting here as I was right where the Trump Syrian policy was going....he has as well as his surrogates stated they want to do joint operations with BOTH Assad a proven genocidal dictator who is currently using CWs and Putin against IS.......

THIS will be one of the biggest blunders from Trump if done for years going forth..he will have been responsible for driving 100,000 armed and experienced urban warfare moderate Syrian FSA fighters into the welcoming arms of JFS (AQ) AND IS as they will have seen that the US has no interest in kicking out Assad and is in a bromance with Putin....

THIS move will certainly ensure fighting in the ME for the next 20 odd years and not to say provoke a response from KSA...Qatar..GCC. and Turkey....NOT LEAST Israel who informed Russian via their PM visit this week Israel will not tolerate Iran inside Syria....as they have Hezbollah on one border already and they do not want Iran on the Golan Heights border...

Dr Shajul Islam @DrShajulIslam
    4 #RUSSIAN BUNKER BUSTERS on our hospital just now! Lost underground operating room, £60k equipment, 3 ambulances, medication warehouse!

Council Member

Slapout and those that voted for Trump...pay close attention to this posting as it sets the stage for a posting on Trumps deep ties to and with Russia..

As an avid supporter of social media from an open source analysis side simply because it covers when one takes the time to vet the commenters far far more than any amount of MSM will get you and the US IC community gets 80% of it's current intel via HUMINT which is really open source.....

Open source can often tell you what is someone thinking/doing/working OR what is behind a specific door because the high tech side cannot provide that sort of info.....

NOW to Trumps infatuation with money....and is it possibly his Achilles heel with Russia and is being potentially exploited by the Russian foreign intelligence service SVR and or the Russian military intelligence service GRU and due to his love of the fast lane even at 70 of sex....drugs....rock and roll.....

IF we take open source comments we will notice in in a Fortune Magazine interview in mid 2000 Trump openly and unabashed stated...."you know if I would run for President I could actually make money".......

Reference Trumps inherent and outspoken racism...he drove the birther movement against Obama from 2008 onwards AND was one of the loudest spokesperson on the birth certificate issue...and his countless racist comments during his rallies never changed in 2016...be it against Latinos...blacks..women...Muslims..and last not but least Jews...when he went anti Semitic

Jump now to 2016 and his outspoken denial to open up his tax returns with the statement you and I to dumb to understand them also voiced by his oldest son.......

WHY would they both state that????

During the last set of rallies Trump kept stating he is spending 100M USDs (although FEC filings only indicated a max of 66M USDs so where is Trump digging out the remaining 34M USDs for himself....of his own money...BUT WAIT...this money has not been donated which all candidates from both parties have always done....THIS money was "loaned with a 6% per cent a compounded monthly twist" SO all his voters basically paid for his own campaign....and no money will flow back to the RNC for future election uses......AND true to the Fortune Mag interview in 2000 HE is making money on the election...

SECONDLY....the last FEC filing indicates that it is possible as the forms were so vaguely filled out deliberately by the way BUT still it indicates that an approximate 12-17M USDs will be flowing and or have flowed to companies directly owned by Trump to cover election expenses like the rooms that he uses in Trump Towers for his HQs where he even TRIPLED the monthly rent ....as per FEC filings.....

NOW take a look at the business empire created by Trump....over 500 companies....and he sits on the boards of most of them...MOST or ALL have something to do licensing of his products and around licensing for golf etc....YES where he has a strong property aspect there he has gone he had SIX bankruptcies and US banks refuse to deal with him since 2006.....forcing Trump into getting debt loans....debt service loans and construction loans from overseas banks....WHICH ones we do not know as he failed to open up his tax returns which would fully indicated who funds him and his operations......

NOW this is where social media kicks back in...for the last three weeks there has been circulating a series of Russian documents that are not fakes as they were issued by an official Russian department complete with seals and telephone numbers of the office which can be double checked for accuracy.....

In that list WHICH is strictly pertaining to Trump it LISTS a total of 249 Russian companies all bearing the name Donald Trump...am betting these are his Russian licensing deals and remember he stated in 2016 that he sits on all the boards of his empire as he earns money for being a board member...I am suspecting the Russian office is their equivalent to what we have at Treasury as to what foreigner owns what inside your country..

THAT list has somehow been totally ignored by US MSM...although the accuracy is easy to check...WHY is that???? ALL company names are there their addresses are there major copartners are listed and what they do is included...

Back to 2012/2013 when he was invited to bring his Miss Universe and Miss World to Moscow at the behest of two Russian oligarchs close to Putin's inner circle who wined and dined him while he was on Moscow and who wanted to invest in both businesses. All the while Trump was attempting to interest them in a Trump Tower in Moscow...the Russiasn kept him dangling as they say in the business and never really committed...even Trump's son came back who a round of met and greets and property plans...no takers which is actually strange as Russian oligarch like to invest in property...

NOW what is interesting WHEN Trump messed up and stated in a debate he and Putin had seen each other then...suddenly Trump and his campaign went to ground and denied any connections to and or with Putin....

BUT good ole social media dug up a 2013 video where he stated he had indeed met Putin and found him to be personably engaging.....

WHY would he and his campaign lie about that meeting in 2013?????

WHY would Trump still today no released his feral income tax returns?

MAYBE because of the following which would in fact be seen in those returns as any American who has overseas bank accounts and large amounts of cash must declare them to the IRS....

HERE is the Achilles heel hard at work....the estimated current debt load to be services monthly and yearly of the so called Trump Empire is a round solid 650M USDs and that ain't as they chump change...

It has been rumored again via social media that Trump has several large Chinese bankers as investors and Alpha BanK in Moscow...REMEMBER the internet server in the Trump Tower caught talking to a server located in Alpha Bank Moscow...both going dead when NYTs journalists were asking about them...????

NOW reenter the Trump son who has again pointed out by social media and not MSM officially stated in interviews pertaining to several ongoing court cases that Russian oligarchs have been large scale purchasers of Trumps various investment properties and condos.....

WGAIN we know far some very good UK journalists who have been following corruption money and Russian black monies that have flowed into UK and again via social media we know that Russian oligarchs and top Russian mob individuals use the form of investing into properties as a "legal way" to wash black money white....

SO is Trump beholden to Russian and Chinese investors and to Russian black oligarch and mob monies and OR has he been "compromised" by the Russian SVR and OR GRU based on his life style????

All we heard during his rallies was Clinton is a crook ad the Clinton Foundation was a swamp of corruption BUT Trump and his campaign repeatedly lies about his contacts to and with Russian officials....WHY was that?????

SO is in fact Trump now and in the future "ethically challenged"...YES he is as long as he never open his federal tax filings for reviews by any major US accounting firm.....

REMEMBER also both Trump and his campaign BOTH stated when asked by MSM after picking up on social media comments......he was asked about contacts to and with Russian officials....in AUG and again in SEPT/Oct both he and his campaign denied it..clearly and publicly denied it....

NOW exactly TWO full days after his election we get formal and accurate information out of Moscow from a named Russian top official...oh we were in constant touch with the Trump campaign..SO either the Russians are lying but in this case I do not think they are OR Trump is basically lying to his voters and those that voted against him....

The public and the Us security service demand an answer....

REMEMBER those that work in sensitive government positions and agencies since Snowdon a getting what is called a "life style and CI polygraph" done in order to just keep working....

MAYBE it is now time for one for Trump and those that work around him and or going to be working for him in the WH.....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 11-13-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Council Member

Decision time coming fast and heavy out of Europe for Trump and his multitude of advisors since he knows nothing about internal affairs and security treaties...

Sweden seeks assurances from Trump on recently signed #US defense agreement@NATOSource
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Council Member

REMEMBER the FBI came to the sudden conclusion just before the election that there was no Trump Russian connections that they could "see"...BUT this a statement from the FBI Criminal Divison that could not even find a highly wanted Russian mobster living in a Trump property carrying the Trump main office and fax numbers on him when someone blew the whistle and told the FBI where he was.....REMEMBER this is the same very FBI that suddenly "found and announced more so called missing Clinton emails"..the very same Criminal Division....

BTW...Slapout just so you know the FBI has been always viewed as being a solid supporting Republican organization....since the Hoover days....

BUT the FBI CI Division has been rumored to have sought an received a Federal FISA Court order pertaining to the so called non talking to the Russian Alpha Bank server...

AND the very same CI Division has been interviewing extensively Carter Page and Manafort..two highly paid consultants for the Trump campaign that suddenly quite,,,BUT where still being paid as if they did not quit...WHO showed up with their lawyer in tow for those interviews and the IRS is looking into their declared earnings from Ukraine and it is rumored that neither filed the required federal paperwork as a paid "foreign agent"...

More on Trump Russian ties #DworkinReport
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3307...tic-Coalition#
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Council Member

Slapout and those that voted for Trump...this next two months we are in for a very bumpy ride.......
    NOW Trump and his surrogates are basically stating he is "above the rule of law"....no American he is not above the "rule of law".....Nixon found out the hard way when he left to avoid federal law violations.....

Giuliani to @jaketapper on ethics laws on conflicts of interests: "Those laws don't apply to the president."

So Slapout and company we Americans can now go out and rob banks and use the Trump statements to say to the police..."your laws do not apply to me and I am free to do what I want"...come on get real here.....
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Council Member

I had posted yesterday a comment on the Breitbart Bannon who is setting up shop now in Europe to drive a new White Nationalist Movement in France and Germany.......

Team Trump tells me Bannon did NOT reach out to Marion Le Pen, a leader in a French conservative party, or anyone connected to her/her uncle

BUT WAIT she was responding to Bannon’s first contacting her…..

Marion Le Pen
    Verified account
    ‏@Marion_M_Le_Pen
    Je réponds oui à l'invitation de Stephen Bannon, directeur de la campagne #Trump, à travailler ensemble.

From Reuters though the opposite of what the Trump campaign again says…..
    Riding the Trump wave, Breitbart is expanding its U.S. operations and launching sites in Germany and France
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Council Member

Trump vows to immediately deport up to three million immigrants: interview - AFP
    And Trump “ain’t a racist”??????
    BUT he pleaded to be a unifier….not a divider…..

Kleptocracy Now™ #TrumpTrash Watch: Florida
    http://usat.ly/2fGoNqT

Neo Nazi website The Daily Stormer published a twitter list of 50 Clinton supporters and said they should be harassed to commit suicide…….the Neo Nazi’s now feel vindicated by Trumps rhetoric and they feel they are now accepted in the US mainstream just as the Alt Right…..

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence
    http://reut.rs/2g3r7eP

BUT WAIT Trump kept talking about concrete walls not a “fence” which is sure not going to stop anyone these days….what will his supporters think now?????
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Council Member

Donald J. Trump
    Verified account
    ‏@realDonaldTrump
    The @nytimes states today that DJT believes "more countries should acquire nuclear weapons." How dishonest are they. I never said this!

BUT WAIT…he did in fact state this

Yes you literally did. Even Breitbart reported it
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...clear-weapons/

The man cannot even what he said anymore…..beginning of Alzheimer’s….?????

Council Member

THE question of actually “legitimacy” rises it’s head one more time……
    Clinton will finish with widest popular vote margin among Electoral College losers, excluding years (1824, 1876) where not all states voted.

Votes received by GOP presidential candidate in general election:
    2008 - 59.9 million
    2012 - 60.9 million
    2016 - 61.2 million (est.)

Votes received by Democratic presidential candidate in general election:
    2008 - 69.4 million
    2012 - 65.9 million
    2016 - 63.4 million (est.)

Council Member

Kellyanne Conway says on @FoxNewsSunday Harry Reid's comments are "beyond the pale," advises him to be careful in "legal sense"

(Reid called Trump a "sexual predator")

BUT WAIT…the discovery process would be painful for a Trump lawyer…..

For reasons too obvious to require explanation, it's a huge free speech threat for a President to threaten critics with legal action.
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 11-19-2016 at 02:00 PM.