Page 66 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2107

Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Council Member

REVEALED: Financial docs show Trump funneled money intended for kids’ cancer treatment to his own businesses
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/reve...n-businesses/#

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
    Yet the issue is less serious than:

• Eisenhower’s reckless nuclear policies and his SIOP
    • Kennedy’s organized crime connections
    • Johnson’s secrets and lies about the Vietnam War
    • Nixon’s paranoia and dirty tricks
    • Clinton’s “wag the dog” war in Kosovo that violated the War Powers Resolution
    • Bush Jr.’s casus belli for invading Iraq and domestic surveillance
    • Obama’s domestic surveillance and targeted killings of U.S. citizens

With respect to the desire by Bannon and others in Trump’s circle to “destroy the current establishment”, I have conflicted emotions.

On the one hand, I never took Trump as a serious candidate until it was too late and one must ask who the swamp can be filled with once it is drained? Draining the swamp did not work in Germany, Japan or Italy in 1945, or the Eastern Bloc in the early 1990s, precisely because there were not enough competent civil servants to replace those deemed politically incorrect. I would have counseled incremental changes, but I was not on Trump's campaign.

But on the other, the reaction to Trump’s candidacy and presidency by elements of the intelligence and foreign policy communities – the pro-intervention crowd that truly deserved to be in the wilderness for a couple of decades after Iraq – indicates to me that the most important bureaucracies in the U.S. government are no longer accountable to the American electorate, and will subvert democracy in order to pursue their policy goals.

I couldn’t care less about “80%” of the Dossier. I care about the only new material revelation: the sex tape. At present, we are dealing with medieval village gossip intended to comfort members of the #notmypresident, #theresistance, #shepersisted, etc. crowds.

I am sure that it is, but unfortunately for Ms. Winner, the election hacking issue was put to bed months ago:

• Voting machines are not connected to the internet
    • Central tabulating machines operate on the results of individual election machines, with each machine verifying the other
    • Every single voting machine would have to be hacked by human agents
    • Most states have paper trails for their voting machines, including FL, WI, MI, most of PA and OH. These would need to be physically altered as well
    • Every election since 2000 would come into question if the 2016 one was rigged, including that of Obama, who was softer on Russia than either McCain or Romney
    Azor...you really do need to check the Federal Court rulings on the gerrymandering in NC...the election results there and the SC indicating that the gerrymandering could in fact led to a redo of the election...

Now I will be direct...what you write and write and write is largely no different from a number of proTrump alt right trolls I track for a number of reasons...mainly their interaction with proRussia trolls in my neighborhood........so much of what you write reads often like someone enjoying their own conversations....

So continue posting...it is useless to engage with you...that is exactly why CrowBat quit responding to you as well....

BTW...if you seriously read what I write...I called exactly what is happening with Trump BEFORE the election did I not?????

AND BTW I am calling it correctly now reference his deep connections to Russian black money....AND correctly pointing out his deep ties to white nationalists .....

BTW...you did see the video I posted on the Malware site on how to hack the election voting machines....

USA Today FLAG: Sen. Mark Warner says Russian election attacks were 'much broader' than NSA document shows

USA Today: Warner wants to declassify intel before midterms.
    "None of these actions from the Russians stopped on Election Day," he warned

BTW...you did check my posting on DC law firms tuning down Trump ...buried deep in that article is the single important piece.....money laundering investigation is ongoing...weeks ago indicated by two online journalists....and dismissed by many...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-06-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Council Member

Just an innocent dinner w/ Rubio & Cotton–on Senate Intel Cmte questioning Comey tomorrow. Not like Trump would influence or ask for loyalty

Council Member

See this is the difference between us...I do not care about the sex tape I care about the 80% because the US has never had a true traitor as a sitting President....
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 06-07-2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Brevity

Council Member

German FM calls Saudi & UAE actions vs Qatar a "Trumpization of treatment". Says US President exacerbating tensions.
    https://global.handelsblatt.com/poli...-trump-777208#

Trump wades into Arab rift, suggests support for isolation of Qatar
    http://reut.rs/2sdqapa

BBC news host, reading @realDonaldTrump tweet
    "Maybe this is the beginning of the end of terrorism",
    looks at cam
    "Or more likely, it's not"

U.S. military praises Qatar, despite Trump tweet
    http://reut.rs/2qTStFo
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-06-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Council Member

When allies deem it necessary to say what Canadian FM @CAFreeland said today, it's truly the end of an era.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Council Member

WOW ..who would have thought the two proRussian GRU supported sites would go to war with each other...

.@wikileaks says “source burning reporters are a menace” and declares war on @theintercept
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/wikilea...the-intercept#

Council Member

All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...ssions-214868#

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    When allies deem it necessary to say what Canadian FM @CAFreeland said today, it's truly the end of an era.
    Stunning speech by Canada's foreign minister: America is giving up mantle of global leadership, and we must step in
    https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affa...orities.html#…

Council Member

I still stand by my comments...right now all indications from both inside the US and Trumps current chaos being created outside the US that he wants to disconnect the US from everything.... check the posting on the Trump Doctrine...and then tell me I am not wrong...

There is a term that you know so well...nationalism..check what the Bannon, Miler and Horowitz has to say about it....

JUST a side note ....Google David Horowitz and you will get roughly 15 pages of all books that Horowitz has written since 1990 on his right side....

Try to find any of his books from the 60s and 70s his Marxist days.....

NOW that is interesting......is it not??

Azor....does this even make sense for you....so who changed the speech Trump or as being quietly reported Bannon and Miller....

Spicer says he doesn't know who changed Trump's NATO speech to remove Article V commitment, but "it's a bit of a silly discussion."

So creating chaos inside EU and NATI is not on the agenda for the nationalism being pushed by Bannon, Miller and Horowitz???
    If Trump had wanted to create chaos inside the EU and NATO, he could have done much more than merely omit the Article V reference.

Pence reaffirmed it as have other members of the Administration. Trump expressed his displeasure with the lack of seriousness of most other NATO members despite rising threats to the alliance. Any other speech would have sounded no sterner than Obama, and may have lulled the Europeans into thinking that with Trump it would business as usual.

European NATO's declining capabilities combined with rising threats place a growing burden on the U.S. The fact that the most capable non-U.S. NATO members - Britain and France - were unable to knock over Libya, or launch anti-terrorism campaigns in Mali, Iraq and Syria, without depending upon U.S. logistics, C4ISR and S/DEAD, is clear evidence of the problem NATO faces. No amount of reshuffling depleted and incapable units into new formations can hide the rot.

As for sowing discord within the EU, Merkel and now Macron are the the worst offenders. Merkel is not the most popular world leader in Greece and welcome for migrants certainly impacted Brexit decisively. Now, Macron is seeking to disadvantage non-Eurozone EU members as "social dumpers" i.e. Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria.

Continental Western Europeans have always had strong opinions about American foreign policy, whether in Vietnam or Iraq, or with regard to nuclear weapons. Yet when it came to the decade of carnage in Yugoslavia, securing their borders/patrolling the Mediterranean, ending genocide overseas (e.g. Rwanda, Sudan, D.R. Congo) or projecting strength in the face of rising Russian belligerence, they have come up very short.

Remember how both Schroeder and Merkel pledged "never again" with regard to the Holocaust, but did nothing to stop genocides in Africa? Remember how Germany supported Croat and Kosovar Albanian independence, but did nothing when the slaughter began, until prodded by the United States?

Remember the decades of German lecturing to Russia over Chechnya and Ukraine? Yet the sanctions were watered-down to exclude gas imports from Russia and no lethal German aid has been given so that the Ukrainians can defend themselves.

Berlin is a prolific producer of methane gas. No wonder it is a renewable energy powerhouse

Council Member

Default RE: Canada

Stunning speech by Canada's foreign minister: America is giving up mantle of global leadership, and we must step in
    https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affa...orities.html#…
    Freeland means well, but she’s rather silly.

First, she admits that:

…it’s only fair for us to acknowledge the larger contribution of the United States. For in blood, in treasure, in strategic vision, in leadership, America has paid the lion's share. For their unique, seven-decades-long contribution to our shared peace ‎and prosperity, and on behalf of all Canadians, I would like to profoundly thank our American friends.

Secondly, she claims that while Canada is not “immediately threatened” and does not “face a clear and immediate existential challenge”, it should spend “billions on defence” to counter:

• “Climate change”
    • “The dictatorship in North Korea” (only one of a number of such states)
    • “crimes against humanity in Syria” (what of similar crimes in Africa?)
    • “the monstrous extremists of Daesh” (they are not the only beasts in the forest)
    • “Russian military adventurism and expansionism” (but not Chinese or Iranian?)

In fact, she is hopelessly wrong here. Canada is facing significant territorial threats from both Russia and China. The former has potentially overlapping territorial and/or economic exclusivity claims in the Arctic, while the latter is pressing for the Northwest Passage to be treated as an international strait. Although the EU and US agree with China on the Northwest Passage, they seem at present far less likely than China to use gunboat diplomacy to secure trade routes.

Thirdly, for Canada to assume any leading role, it will have to spend more of those “billions” that Freeland refers to more than once. In fact, it will have to more than double its military spending (an additional CAD $23 billion annually in current dollars) to reach the 2.00% of GDP target, and to be taken seriously.

According to NATO’s latest report, Canada is one of the lowest-spending NATO members, despite having a substantial economy. Per Canada’s Senate Committee on National Security and Defence:

• Defense spending has reached a new low of 0.88% of GDP
    • Canada cannot protect its sovereignty, especially over the Arctic
    • Canada cannot uphold its commitment to defend North America under
      NORAD
    • Canada cannot fully participate in NATO or UNSC international operations

Will Canada put its money where its mouth is?

Council Member

Azor...you really do need to check the Federal Court rulings on the gerrymandering in NC...the election results there and the SC indicating that the gerrymandering could in fact led to a redo of the election...
    Conflating Russian hacking into election machines with gerrymandering isn't helping your case...

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
    Conflating Russian hacking into election machines with gerrymandering isn't helping your case...
    THIS is just how little you understand even US law....

IF in fact it is proven that Russian and Trump collusion in fact exists and or existed prior to the national election and if in fact it was determined that both trump and Russia influenced the election...

HERE comes the question can in fact a national level election be negated and redone...answer..in the Constitution the FFs did not envision a President using treason to "win".....and there is nothing anywhere in the USC to conduct a new election....

So the USC would in theory since we use case law reach down to the States for a legal example...in order to base a redo and remember the USC has once involved itself in a national level election decision.

There are two older case law State level decisions that Roberts can use ....BUT not exactly apply to a invalid national level election.

THAT is exactly why the gerrymandering NC case is important 1) because it was proven to be an invalid election and 2) it is a recent case law decision....

Study your own legal system before writing...

Council Member

Azor...suggest you use the following concept when posting your views of being a proTrumper.....

You must by now fully understand Russian political warfare being used against the US...this political war is being supported and driven by non linear warfare tactics....

The core Putin geopolitical goals stated by him and his FM since 2004 are as follows....

1. discredit and damage NATO
    2. discredit and damage EU
    3. completely disconnect US from both EU and ME

NOW go back and with all of your comments that you have posted here and do the following....

If you know Putins geostrategy.......

Take every Trump comment, tweet, interviews and his rally statements and since 2002 AND COUPLE them with the beliefs of Bannon, Miller and Horowitz and ask the following question....

Has Trump contributed to and or not contributed to Putin achieving any of his three stated geo political goals.....

Until you complete this exercise what you write is a waste of time....and it is a waste of time for me to respond to you.....

This is exactly what I do when writing and posting here on Trump and his merry band of white nationalists....you will notice that any of my postings either contributes to and or not to these Russian three geo political goals......

Remember "smiling fascism" is a distinct trend in the US at this moment and time....and I amazed you do not "see and understand it"....

Council Member

Azor...suggest you use the following concept when posting your views of being a proTrumper.....

You must by now fully understand Russian political warfare being used against the US...this political war is being supported and driven by non linear warfare tactics....

The core Putin geopolitical goals stated by him and his FM since 2004 are as follows....

1. discredit and damage NATO
    2. discredit and damage EU
    3. completely disconnect US from both EU and ME

NOW go back and with all of your comments that you have posted here and do the following....

If you know Putins geostrategy.......

Take every Trump comment, tweet, interviews and his rally statements and since 2002 AND COUPLE them with the beliefs of Bannon, Miller and Horowitz and ask the following question....

Has Trump contributed to and or not contributed to Putin achieving any of his three stated geo political goals.....

Until you complete this exercise what you write is a waste of time....and it is a waste of time for me to respond to you.....

This is exactly what I do when writing and posting here on Trump and his merry band of white nationalists....you will notice that any of my postings either contributes to and or not to these Russian three geo political goals......

Remember "smiling fascism" is a distinct trend in the US at this moment and time....and I amazed you do not "see and understand it"....
    Azor...now using the above model take all comments by Trump, Bannon, Miller, Horowitz, Infowars, Breitbart.com and the blogsite you yourself posted that is an alt right ie white nationalist internet site disguised
    as a "news site".....AND ask the following questions.....

1. what has Trump and his merry band of white nationalists stated about the "deep state"

2. what has Trump and his merry band of white nationalists stated about the "federal government and their agencies" since say about 1998

2. what has Trump and his merry band of white nationalists stated about "small government" and what they would do to achieve that "small government also since say 1998

3. what has Trump and his merry band of white nationalists stated about federal support programs for the poor, sick, old, and low paid workers since also 1998

4. what has Trump and his merry band of white nationalists said about American participation in UN and other international organizations since 2002

5. what has Trump and his merry band of white nationalists said about US public education, voting rights and minority protection rights....since say 2004

NOW go back a reread ALL of Trumps comments, interviews, rally statements COUPLED with those of Bannon, Miller, Horowitz and the alt right "news sites" of Infowars, Breitbart.com and five others that are leading the white nationalist movement....

NOW tell me that all the current moves by Trump and his merry band of white nationalists are doing since they took power...........

1. a massive budget cut for all federal agencies to the point that they cannot really function

2. gutting DoS budget by 33% and absolutely not filling 23 critical leadership positions and basically undercutting Tillerson bz Tillerson saying one thing and Trump and his merry band doing the direct opposite

3. not filling critical DoD leadership positions

4. gutting public education in favor of vouchers and private schools

5. proposed tax cuts for the rich and virtually nothing for the middle class and the Trump voters

6. not filling DoJ critical positions

7. cutting and gutting what healthcare programs are available ie ACA, Medicare and Medicaid and

8. "that drain the swamp thingy" that has increased not decreased the "swamp" inside the WH

Do you want me to continue.....??

NOW taking all of Trumps comments, and those of Bannon, Miller and Horowitz WHAT we are seeing now is exactly WHAT we heard them state since 1998....

REMEMBER Bannons interview where he stated very publicly "I am a Leninist because Lenin destroyed the establisment WHICH is what I want to do"...

Seems to me that just on the surface of what they are already doing....in a short 120 days Trump and his merry band of white nationalists are well on that road of destruction .....do you not agree?????

Council Member

Azor...this is something that you missed with Trump on his recent ME "victory lap"....

He got played by KSA...and what he and a lot of the US media did not see coming but many in the region has been trying to point out...the inherent tension between KSA and Qatar over the sheer volume of gas under Qatar which is some aspects KSA does not have....and the future of a declining oil is gas and green energies....

Secondly, Trump apparently missed the hacking event that led to a "fake news article" being read and misintrepreted in KSA...

Today it is beig reported that the FBI has confirmed the hacking attack and fake article came from Russian sources....

THEN Trump loose fingers and lips just created far more chaos around Qatar following his pattern of "tweet first and ask questions later"......

AND then his own spokesperson trying badly yesterday to "walk back those loose twitter fingers".

This is a perfect example of a Trump WH in total NSC chaos and Trump is not an elephant in a china shop he is a tornado in a china shop and he has no idea of what that means when he cuts loose with tweets....

AND yet you wonder why I bash him..as much as I bashed Obama who could not articulate a strategic strategy into daily tactical moves..Trump and his merry band have only one thing in mind....

"destroy the establishment at all costs and that means inside the US and outside the US".....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-07-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Council Member

Top intelligence official the DNI told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

THIS is also after the director CIA who was also asked to intervene by Trump...AND after asking Comey directly to stop the Flynn investigation.

The Federal Prosecutor who was fired by Trump...stated when hearing this..."if Trump asks others to leave the room when he wants to talk with you...walk out with the rest otherwise it is obstruction of an ongoing investigation and you will be just as guilty as Trump"...

Council Member

Azor..remember when you made comments about hacking of voting machines....

Thought this might actually interest you.....AND then tell me this is a normal election security procedure AFTER all the news on Russian hacking prior to the election...

IF you think that is is OK and it is normal to TURN off auditing abilities in an electronic recording process THEN you have a serious problem...

BTW...currently three top level Russian hackers are under arrest and in various stages of trying to not be sent to the US ...they ARE the ones the FBI feels were behind the GRU hackers involved in the DNC and State voter rolls hacks ....one in Canada, one in Prague and one in Barcelona...

In an Ohio judges’ chambers, I witnessed Ohio officials admitting they’d TURNED OFF tamper-detection software on vote machines
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-07-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Council Member

Azor...this is something that you missed with Trump on his recent ME "victory lap"....

He got played by KSA...and what he and a lot of the US media did not see coming but many in the region has been trying to point out...the inherent tension between KSA and Qatar over the sheer volume of gas under Qatar which is some aspects KSA does not have....and the future of a declining oil is gas and green energies....

Secondly, Trump apparently missed the hacking event that led to a "fake news article" being read and misintrepreted in KSA...

Today it is beig reported that the FBI has confirmed the hacking attack and fake article came from Russian sources....

THEN Trump loose fingers and lips just created far more chaos around Qatar following his pattern of "tweet first and ask questions later"......

AND then his own spokesperson trying badly yesterday to "walk back those loose twitter fingers".

This is a perfect example of a Trump WH in total NSC chaos and Trump is not an elephant in a china shop he is a tornado in a china shop and he has no idea of what that means when he cuts loose with tweets....

AND yet you wonder why I bash him..as much as I bashed Obama who could not articulate a strategic strategy into daily tactical moves..Trump and his merry band have only one thing in mind....

"destroy the establishment at all costs and that means inside the US and outside the US".....
    Azor...so does Trump "apologize for his loose lipped twitter fingers"???

CNN Exclusive: US suspects Russian hackers planted fake news behind Qatar crisis
    By Evan Perez and Shimon Prokupecz, CNN
    Updated 0021 GMT (0821 HKT) June 7, 2017

From a very respected retired NSA CI top agent....
    This goes WAY beyond mere RIS Active Measures -- this is really a crazy, scary story of where we are in 2017.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-07-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Council Member

Such an incredible story by @forbes, deconstructing how the @EricTrumpFdn was apparently used to funnel $ back to the Trump org.

By any standards this is a bombshell of a story

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...366bb74e6b4a#…

A perfect example of the reverse theory called...."robbing from the poor and giving to the rich"....

ALSO explains the extensive indications of a major FBI RICO money laundering investigation into the Trump son-in-law, Trump and his two sons...by the NY AG Schneiderman independent of the Russian investigations....