Thread: Syria in 2017 (January-April)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Azor...I find building timelines a great benefit....

Timeline Russian support and involvement with Assad say from 2000 until say 2015.

Then timeline Russian actions from say 2015 until APR 2017...THEN parallel US Presidential actions against that timeline....

Then you will see that Putin used the US Presidential election phase to actually "freeze" any US actions in countering Russia in Syria BECAUSE he knew how Obama would react based on his non action in 2013 and knew he was risk adverse and he knew the incoming President would do nothing in the first 100 days....then you will fully understand what CrowBat and myself have been saying...had Obama taken forceful actions in Syria in 2013 Russia would not have acted in support to Assad...it really is that simple..

Putin had a window of opportunity and took it...that window was simply not there in 2013....

NOW what is a really interesting timeline ...actually timeline the Russian influence and cyber operations being conducted in the US both before and during the election phase against the Russian Syrian actions timeline.....some say this influence operation actually started in mid 2014....

I challenge anyone here to tell me that those two timelines do not match ...they do and actually they parallel each other... a solid indicator that one was supporting the other as Putin definitely knew Clinton would respond to him in Syria and he knew what he "had in Trump"....
    a non action individual who wanted to "do a deal with him at any cost"....

A lot of commenters comment here without taking the time to create a timeline of anything and it does take time to build a fairly accurate timeline before posting...I do this with every project at my company.......it helps one stay focused...

If one takes the 5Ws and 1H method to timeline..you have the answer facing you whether you like it are not....Who..What...Where...When..How and the critical one after all of these.... the WHY?

If you cannot answer the Why then you have a hole somewhere in the timeline....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 04-27-2017 at 06:26 AM.