Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
MAYBE this story which I think is a cover story might be designed to end the i131 story....
https://www.dodbuzz.com/2017/02/22/3...KvjGAU.twitter

Sorry, ‘Sniffer’ Fans: WC-135 Isn’t Smelling Russian Nukes

Why a cover story....if one tracks the reported flow of the i131 reporting's they started out in northern Norway/Finland then followed by reports from Poland and then Czech Republic...then mid to southern Germany...southern France and then ending in southern Spain.

The so called winter excuse given in this report is totally false as the wind conditions at the time were mainly from East to West and changing at the end of the eight days back to West to East.....and based on the half life it would have died out over Spain....

If in fact as the story states it is far normal NPP operations...the initial reports did not originate in an area where there is a heavy concentration of NPPs....actually none to speak of able to create a moving cloud capable of being detected.

WHAT is also interesting ....if the WC-135 was on routine missions...then why was it then not announced as it flew very quietly into UK...and only after being tracked by civilian observers does this story now come out....

And the article does not explain the joint operation yesterday with a RC-135W SIGINT aircraft...which normally flies their own collection routes recently over the Baltic and Black Sea areas....

BLUF:
There has been absolutely no comments made by any EU Research Center as to why the levels of i131 were high enough to actually track...nor has any EU government commented on this...nor why initially reported in northern Norway and Finland.
BTW..comments from Ukrainian military sources indicate the WC-135 yesterday was in fact checking for i131 levels...that is why the initial radar track altitude was higher than normal....and the RC135W was checking for possible Russian military chemical/nuclear troop cleanup of a nuclear accident...

Range of the air ops was long if one notices they flew with three refueling tankers....