Thread: Projects for RMA: DESM and Land Warrior

Default Projects for RMA: DESM and Land Warrior

From the Danger Room blog: exciting and potentially revolutionary projects for the ongoing Revolution in Military Affairs.

DESM

Land Warrior (video).

More "official" details on Land Warrior. Troops' opinions.

I was at a briefing for the future soldier program at MIT and they actualy said "We've lightened the soldier load by removing all traditional weapons and ammo". What had they replaced them with? "Undetermined at this time".... great.
    Sam Liles
    Selil Blog
    Don't forget to duck Secret Squirrel
    The scholarship of teaching and learning results in equal hatred from latte leftists and cappuccino conservatives.
    All opinions are mine and may or may not reflect those of my employer depending on the chance it might affect funding, politics, or the setting of the sun. As such these are my opinions you can get your own.

Council Member

Well,

All can say is "Sharks with frickin laser beams on the heads"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or now I know why the Navy briefer said that the Marititme Mammal Program specifics were classifed when I was at Leavenworth.

I remember the story from a 2/75 telling me he jumped into Grenada with 90 pounds of lightweight gear.