Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
Bill..fully agree.... I focus on the far right as they are the more serious armed threat....that does not for a moment excuse the left and far left who has supported Putin in eastern Ukraine and the craziness around the US election....

Putin plays both groups...and they do not even see they are being played....

BTW this does not excuse Bennie Sanders who was misled by a Russian bot network on the social media side to stay in the race to the bitter end and Jill Steins who in my eyes played a far greater roll in delivering the swing states for Trump and who sat next to Flynn in Moscow on the same table as Putin....

This could actually be a great thread to explain a lot of what is ongoing right now....especially on the social media side where Russian trolls and botnets are heavily intertwined with US right and far right social media sites and left and ultra left social media sites....

But I see a far more looming danger..the sheer uncontrolled flow of black money out of Russia into the US leading to corruption and what we are now seeing with say the Trump son-in-law....

It is a flow most Americans can not even begin to comprehend...

BTW..it is also a problem with our current political parties..especially now a Republican Party that is placing their jobs and cutting taxes for the rich and destroying any form of healthcare over their care for the nation state system called democracy....

.@mollyesque spent her week talking to Republicans on the Hill. The quotes here are unbelievable:
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...28426/#…

Disappointing to see lawmakers are more concerned about Trump's negative impact on their own job than his negative impact on the country
Bill..this goes to the intertwining of the left...Putin and Trump....

Remember Stein never fully answered reporter questions on how much she got for her Russia Today dinner party.....and her sharing the main table with Flynn and Putin....we now know Flynn got 58K USDs and a free flight and hotel

Stein votes/Trump margin:
MI: 51,463/10,704
PA: 49,678/46,765
WI: 31,006/22,177

Thus Electoral College win....