Thread: The Trump impact on US policy (July 2017 on)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

AND the US alt right and ultra right is still shooting yesterday at CNN......what is it about free speech and free press that the right and ultra right seems to ignore but then get's seriously uptight when they are attacked????

Differences between Infowars and Breitbart.com .....none really.

REMEMBER Trump's special advisor Bannon has obtained an Ethnics Exemption to continuing working as a Director of Breitbart.com.....

Limbaugh: ‘It Is the End of CNN’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...baugh-end-cnn/

Partial transcript as follows (courtesy of RushLimbaugh.com):
    Hey, let me ask you a question, folks. How many people over the course of your life, over the course of the recent past, months, years, how many people do you know that constantly complain about the media? Everybody, right? Everybody’s always complaining about the media. So over this past weekend I had somebody say, “Do you believe what Trump is doing to CNN?”
    I said, “What do you mean what Trump is doing to CNN? It’s not what Trump is doing to CNN. It’s what CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post are doing to Trump!”
    So many people have complained to me about the media for all of my life, the entire portion of my life that I’ve been doing this program. “Something’s got to be done. We’ve got to do something. Why doesn’t somebody do something about the media?” And here comes Donald Trump doing something about the media and people are getting nervous. Not everybody. Some people are obviously very supportive and happy about this.

NOTICE...absolutely no mention for FAKE news and or propaganda being distributed from alt right ie white nationalist social media accounts and or blog sites AND OR anti Semitic comments also being posted on those sites.....

SO if I correctly understand this..he is demanding the elimination of the 1st Amendment??

BTW...CNN just had it's most watched second quarter in their history...so someone must be intently watching it.....MAYBE that is the problem...too many are listening and forming their opinions due to their reporting which on Trump has been exceptionally accurate of late....

OR maybe the fear from the right is that CNN does in fact sit on a massive explosive article complete with Trump and family audio recordings....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 07-06-2017 at 07:24 AM.