Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump impact on US policy (July 2017 on)

Council Member

Default The Trump impact on US policy (July 2017 on)

Moderator's Note

This is a new thread for July 2017 onwards.

The previous thread covering January-June 2017 had 2,127 posts and 89k posts. It has now been closed:The Trump impact on US policy (ends).

For those that took the time to read thoroughly through and between the lines of the Washington Post article on the Obama response to the Russian hacking and the Russian hacking itself you will notice a referral to the fact that Putin was on tape ordering the hacking and a subtle reference to someone else being on tape....

APPEARS to be that Wapo has one tape and this journalist has heard and been privy to a second tape BOTH confirm and expand on each other...

Paul Ryan Taped With Russian Ambassador On GOP Money#Laundering
    https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/09/...ey-laundering/

Exclusive: Sources with links to the intelligence community now confirm that a tape exists of Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, discussing how Russian money could be funneled without detection to target GOP campaigns, including Ryan’s.
    These sources report that Mr. Ryan is also on tape discussing how he can best use and disseminate Wikileaks material that was hacked from the DNC by Russia in order to win both his own election and election for Trump.
    Further, sources say, the tape of Mr. Ryan discussing his knowledge of Russia funding the GOP that has previously been published in the Washington Post is in fact a small fragment of a much more damaging tape.
    Patribotics exclusively broke the news of that tape #one week before it was released in the mainstream media. In this story of May 11th I reported:
    On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party. Without co-operation pending resignation Ryan may find himself swept up into a RICO prosecution involving the apparatus of the Republican party who accepted laundered Russian money.
    A week later Adam Entous at the Washington Post printed his exclusive report on the partial content of that tape.
    My sources had clarified, at the time, that this tape was not the same as I had heard previously, namely, that Paul Ryan was directly on tape at the GOP convention discussing money laundering with the Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. Reince Priebus was on tape doing so, these sources said.
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Add Mods Note

Council Member

Azor...notice that American Greatness seems to have deliberately not commented on this....if in fact FAKE news.....

For those that took the time to read thoroughly through and between the lines of the Washington Post article on the Obama response to the Russian hacking and the Russian hacking itself you will notice a referral to the fact that Putin was on tape ordering the hacking and a subtle reference to someone else being on tape....

APPEARS to be that Wapo has one tape and this journalist has heard and been privy to a second tape BOTH confirm and expand on each other...

Paul Ryan Taped With Russian Ambassador On GOP Money Laundering
    https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/09/...ey-laundering/

Exclusive: Sources with links to the intelligence community now confirm that a tape exists of Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, discussing how Russian money could be funneled without detection to target GOP campaigns, including Ryan’s.
    These sources report that Mr. Ryan is also on tape discussing how he can best use and disseminate Wikileaks material that was hacked from the DNC by Russia in order to win both his own election and election for Trump.
    Further, sources say, the tape of Mr. Ryan discussing his knowledge of Russia funding the GOP that has previously been published in the Washington Post is in fact a small fragment of a much more damaging tape.
    Patribotics exclusively broke the news of that tape #one week before it was released in the mainstream media. In this story of May 11th I reported:
    On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party. Without co-operation pending resignation Ryan may find himself swept up into a RICO prosecution involving the apparatus of the Republican party who accepted laundered Russian money.
    A week later Adam Entous at the Washington Post printed his exclusive report on the partial content of that tape.
    My sources had clarified, at the time, that this tape was not the same as I had heard previously, namely, that Paul Ryan was directly on tape at the GOP convention discussing money laundering with the Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak. Reince Priebus was on tape doing so, these sources said.

Council Member

Wall Street Journal‏
    @WSJ

GOP activist Peter Smith, who sought Clinton emails, cited Bannon, Conway in a document

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-act...sla=y&mod=e2tw

AND thoroughly read this article as it ties into the above article

The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians

By Matt Tait Friday,
    June 30, 2017, 10:50 PM
    https://lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-r...llude-russians

I read the Wall Street Journal’s article yesterday on attempts by a GOP operative to recover missing Hillary Clinton emails with more than usual interest. I was involved in the events that reporter Shane Harris described, and I was an unnamed source for the initial story. What’s more, I was named in, and provided the documents to Harris that formed the basis of, this evening’s follow-up story, which reported that “A longtime Republican activist who led an operation hoping to obtain Hillary Clinton emails from hackers listed senior members of the Trump campaign, including some who now serve as top aides in the White House, in a recruitment document for his effort”:
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Remove image - link has the information

Council Member

Azor......Notice also no comment on this either.....and the American Greatness response...

Wall Street Journal‏
    @WSJ

GOP activist Peter Smith, who sought Clinton emails, cited Bannon, Conway in a document

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-act...sla=y&mod=e2tw

AND thoroughly read this article as it ties into the above article

The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians

By Matt Tait Friday,
    June 30, 2017, 10:50 PM
    https://lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-r...llude-russians

I read the Wall Street Journal’s article yesterday on attempts by a GOP operative to recover missing Hillary Clinton emails with more than usual interest. I was involved in the events that reporter Shane Harris described, and I was an unnamed source for the initial story. What’s more, I was named in, and provided the documents to Harris that formed the basis of, this evening’s follow-up story, which reported that “A longtime Republican activist who led an operation hoping to obtain Hillary Clinton emails from hackers listed senior members of the Trump campaign, including some who now serve as top aides in the White House, in a recruitment document for his effort”
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Remove image - link has the information

Council Member

Abuse of power..is in fact an impeachment offense....

A source w/ knowledge of NBC/MSNBC legal says that Joe Scarborough has been contacted by Mueller team-it is their intention to interview him

Trump just digs himself even deeper with his own tweets....how can that be from a supposedly "smart" businessman??
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: brevity

Council Member

WHAT started as a Russian investigation....now it includes obstruction, conspiracy and all manner of things related to Trump WH.

Council Member

THIS audio recording is EXACTLY WHY Trump did not want anyone from the press to attend his 35,000 USD per seat PRIVATE re-election campaign this week.... (41 mins)

https://soundcloud.com/the-intercept...ump-fundraiser
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Add time

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    Rolling Stone's look at Kobach's past work for national disenfranchisement: The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters http://rol.st/2bEYYGb

Kris Kobach Is Leading the Most Insidious Dimension of Trump's Assault on Democracy http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...n-commission/#

I'm now counting 18 states opposed to Kobach voter data request: CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, RI, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA
    Trump's commission on non-existent voter fraud contacted all 50 state AG's. Not one AG has been contacted re. Russian election interference.

REMEMBER Trump publicly told the US he would have a plan to protect the US from cyber attacks in 90 days....well we are now 160 plus days and still no cyber plan.....
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 11:35 AM. Reason: brevity

Council Member

Russian Orthodox Jihad: "We have lots of nuclear and bacteriologic weapon. If they corner us, we will open a valve like in Chernobyl".

SO was the Chernobyl an accident and the second hacking this week..."an accident".....

THIS is an interesting statement from the ROC...."bio weapons" are both banned and where to be totally destroyed....so maybe the ROC knows more that the Trump NSC....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 07-01-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Council Member

U.S. warns businesses of hacking campaign against nuclear, energy firms
    http://reut.rs/2tuvrsY

Council Member

Senate GOP is attempting to either impede the Russian investigation and or smear the acting FBI Director McCabe...

Acting FBI boss McCabe referred to Justice watchdog for new investigation over potential conflicts in Russia case.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/...n-russia-probe

The Chairman is also asking the Inspector General to investigate the ongoing sexual discrimination lawsuit filed by former FBI Special Agent Robyn Gritz, which named McCabe and other FBI officials, who she accused of impeding her work within the bureau.
    Gritz's complaint was supported by then former Defense Intelligence Agency director Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Flynn, who went on to become President Trump's National Security Advisor, was subsequently fired after highly classified information regarding a conversation he had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak was leaked to the media.
    Flynn's name was captured by federal law enforcement during his phone conversations with Kislyac, but those conversations are considered classified as part of the then ongoing Russia investigation.
    Grassley said he was concerned that McCabe would preside over an investigation about Flynn when Flynn was a potentially hostile witnesses against McCabe and the FBI in an unrelated case.

Council Member

So you need urgently an ally in your quest to throttle NK...BUT THEN you turn around and bash it for trading under agreements already in place with US...

Make sense to anyone other than Trump????

Trump calls for firm response to North Korea, targets Seoul on trade
    http://reut.rs/2tvy1Ps

Council Member

US Intelligence Fear Trump’s First Meeting With Putin

http://thebea.st/2s7xJdM?source=twitter&via=desktop#

Moscow believes its leader, ex-spy master Vladimir Putin, can extract major concessions from President Donald Trump when the two meet for the first time next week, European officials tell The Daily Beast.
    The officials say their intelligence indicates Putin thinks he can outmaneuver Trump at the G-20 summit, playing on promises of cooperation on areas like counterterrorism to win concessions like a reduction in the raft of sanctions against Russia.
    “When you meet Russia, don’t give anything away for free,” one Western official warned, echoing the fears of many European diplomats ahead of next week’s Trump-Putin meeting on the fringes of the G-20 in Germany.

Council Member

Fox News‏
    @FoxNews

.@KellyannePolls: The president is conveying his ideas through social media "because the middle man can't be trusted."

This is backwards. Twitter reaches only ~ 15pct of population. For a tweet to reach the general population the MSM has to report on it.

Council Member

FBI SC Mueller JUST keeps adding prosecutor fire power....why is that???

U.S. prosecutor of Sheldon Silver to join special counsel Robert Mueller's probe Into Russian Meddling in Election

Was chief of the corruption unit in Manhattan and who knows Trumps criminal tie ins...........

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/b...-election.html

Trump still thinks it is just all a "hoax".....BUT you do not waste the firepower of 14 of the best and brightest in the federal prosecution offices for just a "hoax".....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 07-01-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Council Member

Conway: Media coverage of Trump ‘neither productive nor patriotic’
    http://politi.co/2sr7mUw

“I like the fact that the president uses social media platforms to connect directly with Americans and in this case, what [White House spokeswoman] Sarah Sanders said yesterday is true, that the president normally does not draw first blood. He is a counterpuncher as he said on the campaign trail,” Conway said. “There are personal attacks about his physicalities, about his fitness for office. He’s called a goon, thug, mentally ill, talking about dementia, armchair psychologists all over television every day.
    “It doesn’t help the American people to have a president covered in this light,” she continued. “I’m sorry. It’s neither productive nor patriotic. The toxicity is over the top.”
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 07-01-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Council Member

Trump is on a twitter rant again...does he not realize he just digs himself into an ever deepening hole....

Donald J. Trump‏
    #@realDonaldTrump

I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!

NOT exactly sure what Trump means by this as CNN is doing great the last time I checked....

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump

Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide?

"VERY distinguished panel"??...the panel members are known voter fraud conspiracy theorists about voter fraud and have been for years....believe Trump was

THIS panel as does Trump...ALL believe that 6M votes was fraud and thus Trump did not win the general election.....WHICH he lost by 3M plus votes....

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ 'Trump hate!'

NOTE...Trump is now attempting to create the illusion that the entire MSM "hates Trump"....

Council Member

The full text of Russian foreign minister Lavrov's speech in which he admits Russia is at war in Ukraine http://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/...uageId=en_GB#…

Russia's foreign minister admits his country is a party to the war in Ukraine. This is from the foreign ministry website.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Council Member

Amazing: Lavrov admits Russia is a combatant in Eastern Ukraine, despite years of pretending otherwise
    Attached Images Attached Images

Council Member

WITHOUT this data Trump cannot prove 6M votes were fraud and that he "won" the general election voting NOT Clinton"....

Trump blasts states for refusing to give voter data:
    http://reut.rs/2sdvS7o

Kentucky Secretary of State: "Not enough bourbon in Kentucky" to make me give Trump commission voter data
    http://hill.cm/nCHuMmM
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 07-01-2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: brevity