Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
I have been warned for being on a so called "soap box" and an entire series of tweets from proTrump alt right ie white nationalist tying into the Russian use of propaganda bot and trolls....especially around the CNN events have been removed as well as a posting on the anti Semitic ties to that CNN meme that the original poster had along with tens of anti Semitic postings...

WHAT was removed was probably one of the best documented tie ins between proTrump alt right social media trolls and bots and Russian connections even into the French election and the hacking of Marcon....

If one fully and completely understands that Russian non linear warfare uses both the right and ultra right and left and ultra left then the use of anti Semitic memes and postings is not unusual....it is actually common....for Russia propaganda and disinformation ie Soros....

So then this is not unusual to see referring then to Trump.....

Polish TV reported that Trump consulted far-right anti-semitic Polish-American historian to prepare Warsaw speech
http://hopenothate.org.uk/2017/07/05...-right-links/#

In my work world I am 300% use to having to fend off Russian hacking attacks and working with customers that are having to do the same..what I am not use to is an interesting form of censorship......

REMEMBER right now US politics is in fact driving US FP and vice versa.....and that is not a soap box comment.....

If any SWJ commenter does not agree then post and state why.....but surprisingly no comments are ever posted...even though the read numbers are high.....

BLUF...am amazed that even SWJ accepts Russia meddling in all forms and in any media...

To defeat Russian info warfare you must be able to fully dissect that and then actively push back....all the time not just some of the time...
From the article....
Trump is going to speak at a public rally near the 1944 Warsaw Uprising monument. Right-wing groups are organising buses to transport people from all over Poland in order to provide a big crowd for the event. Apparently it is the first US President in many years whose visit to Poland does not include a tribute to the 1943 Warsaw Ghetto Uprising memorial that is a short walking distance from the other monument at a time when antisemitism has been reportedly on the rise in both USA and Poland
Chodakiewicz himself appeared in the report and commented on the speech’s contents. It has also been reported Chodakiewicz is to be a member of the presidential delegation flying to Warsaw.
The report raised eyebrows because of Chodakiewicz’s long record of far right links. He is mostly known as a denier of Polish responsibility for acts of antisemitism, including the infamous Jedwabne pogrom of 1941.
He has repeatedly claimed Jews themselves were chiefly responsible for the hostility of their Polish neighbours. Accusations of Jewish involvement with Communism have been present in many of Chodakiewicz’s writings.
A frequent contributor to Polish right-wing media, he has recently referred to Bernie Sanders as “a Jewish bolshevik”.