No one is hurt, don’t worry, but decision how to deal with VBIED is - !??? Well, you make your own decision what is… I am not sure if you saw this before (clip is old) but how Marines (or Iraqis under they supervision) decide to deal with VBIED is lesson how NOT to deal with VBIED even today!

This is the "raw" version of a clip that was shown on CNN a long time ago. In August CNN played the clip and the woman reporter who was embedded said it happened in April. But someone found a transcript of the video on CNN.com from March 26, 2005. The location according to CNN is the "Baghdad-Fallujah highway". I don't know more than that.

Full title:
Marines blow up their Humvee pushing a VBIED then rescue the damn thing...

Some comments:
Marines are brave. But damn we should have let the thing burn. Maybe they knew Gunny was going to kick their butt good. Now I know why they call us Jarheads.
They should let the driver of the Humvee beat the #### out of the soldier who made that stupid decesion.
i am appalled at the utter stupidity of of the staff nco in charge, absolutely appalled. pushing a potential(turned out to be actual) vbied with a hmmwv...******* idiot could have gotten everyone there killed…

Link:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fb7_1176702492