This was interesting to me: CNN aired portions of this last night, sourced to Liveleak (although I couldn't find it there until this morning.) They edited it so faces and names weren't visible or audible, btw. What I found interesting was that the tone of the CNN piece cut against the tone of the coverage of the recent House testimony, in other words the point of the piece was that she might say she wasn't a hero but this footage proves she is -- as are those who rescured her. (The anchor says this explicitly.)

Anyway, .

It's currently the highlighted item on their homepage.

The person who posted it, btw, has also posted the same "Hostage Rescue" video, each time labelled differently (Delta force rescue, Navy Seals rescue, etc.) which I discovered last night searching for the Jessice Lynch piece.

What's on cnn.com right now is not the version I saw last night (different anchors, different comments, different narrative frame -- ie, a focus here on how frightened she is, poor little thing, which strikes me as a bizarre take, almost as if it were the rescuers' fault that she's scared, and a shorter cut from the video; on the 10pm version they went further, showing her being removed from the hospital. Rhetorically speaking, the longer cut "justifies," so to speak, her fear, as it ends with her safe in American hands.)