Thread: The Internet: A Portal to Violent Islamist Extremism

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

I too read this news report and wondered why the Israeli company Terrogence went public
    David, I always wonder the same, but giving them the benefit of the doubt they could simply be providing a public service by going public because they lost faith in our bureaucracy to act on this information.

As for some wacko Israeli analysis, you always have to be aware (especially from Israel's right) of their attempt to disguise analysis with an attempt to influence. I'm confident they're not the only ones (seems like the UK did something similar once or twice ). Debka.com is a good example, they have a lot of good information blended with an occassional doze of disinformation.

Not sure what anyone would have to gain personally by leaking this, so I'm not as suspect about this particular post. This isn't classified information, it is a company that does open source research.

Marc, I'm still thinking about your post, but definitely an interesting response. Bill
    Last edited by Bill Moore; 01-07-2010 at 07:11 AM. Reason: grammar, minor addition.