Thread: Amu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

I've been taking Master's courses from them since the summer of 06, and will be 50% complete in AUG 07.

Most of the instructors are superb, they are also very flexible in assignments as required.

Most of the courses I've taken are paper-writing based, although all of them also have had a discussion board that you need to use for grades - it surrounds the topics that you are reading about. I have not taken a single test yet.

Can't recommend them highly enough - where else can one study Unconventional Warfare?
    "Speak English! said the Eaglet. "I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and what's more, I don't believe you do either!"

The Eaglet from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    I've been taking Master's courses from them since the summer of 06, and will be 50% complete in AUG 07.

Most of the instructors are superb, they are also very flexible in assignments as required.

Most of the courses I've taken are paper-writing based, although all of them also have had a discussion board that you need to use for grades - it surrounds the topics that you are reading about. I have not taken a single test yet.

Can't recommend them highly enough - where else can one study Unconventional Warfare?
    Thanks for the feedback, Ski. How many classes do you take at one time? And how much time would you say you spend per week on your studies?
    They sure have some fascinating programs there.