Thread: Turkey mainly, Iraq and the Kurds (2006-2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Default Rumors or fact

I remember the rumors of Israelis in the Kurdish portion of Iraq prior to going in 2003, and even the right wing Israeli website debka.com was covering stories of Israeli advisors there, so the story has been around awhile. It may well all be smoke and mirrors, and folks are simply reporting on ghosts, but the Israelis are well known for executing false flag operations and it wouldn't be unfeasible for them to be there as contractors pretending to be from another nation. I ran into Israeli advisors in other parts of the world under a false flag, they are good at it (necessity breeds competence). From a strategic stand point it definitely makes sense for Israel to seek influence there, as the Kurds could be a useful surrogate force to facilitate operations in Iraq and Iran. It also makes sense for our enemies to start a rumor that Israel is there to further secretarian violence.

Israel has fairly close relations with Turkey, so I doubt they would risk that by doing do much with the Kurds, but who knows? Whatever the case it provides a great idea for a conspiracy novel.
    Last edited by Bill Moore; 09-21-2006 at 01:37 PM. Reason: grammar error