Quote Originally Posted by goesh View Post
They were going to put one of them secret joints up at Fedscreek, KY. However the locals, like much of work-a-day, mainstream America, really didn't care what happened to AQ soldiers and agents and other identified and suspected enemies of the nation, but they didn't want new roads built in prime hunting ground. This is a part of the book I am writing: Hillbillies, Shrapnel and Stretch Marks: The Fundamentals of American Patriotism. Though there is alot of fiction, conjecture and fantasy involved, like Profitt's book previously referenced, I should be able to cite it often in future posts I may make in this professional forum. I hope to be able to pay Stan and Steve Metz a very handsome reviewer's fee by the way, and in the interest of sparking debate, I do assert in my book that the CIA are interrogators. I hope nobody minds me plugging my future book here.
Estonia's press last year reported seeing CIA prison C-21s in Pärnu, Estonia with final destinations to Poland and Romania. Never mind the fact that Pärnu's Soviet-era runway would destroy a C21's landing gear on both takeoff and landing, and the purported 'food' rushed to the airport for the C21 crew and 'passengers' would have certainly killed all aboard, there's also a very obvious absence of JP-4

BTW, just how much is the 'very handsome reviewer's fee' and do I have to split it with Steve He does afterall have a grill larger than my livingroom