Thread: William S. Lind :collection (merged thread)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    This article is from 2013 I heard on a radio news program yesterday that in 2014 it is exploding. The true extent is unknown because most male victims are ashamed to report it, plus the political ramifications for the White House Gay policy make accurate reporting difficult. Lind,Wyly and even my old commanding General, Fredrick Krosen reported to senior military and political leadership that this was going to happen but Political Correctness won.
    Some experts believe that the only other place where Gay rape exceeds the military is in Prison. don't know how they measured that but Predator Homosexual Behavior is just a know fact.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/military-...-sex-assaults/
    Slap,

The article highlights that it's reported sexual assaults. It doesn't actually mean (though it could) that sexual assaults are increasing, but that the mechanism for reporting the crime is being used more frequently. Military sexual assaults are a widespread problem, and has been for a very long time, but the openness of homosexuals in the ranks is not relevant to that pattern. Comparing male-on-male sexual assaults to rates in prison is not surprising, given the hyper-masculinity and attendant insecurity that's widespread in both environments. In this context, it's less about sexual orientation and more about power and domination. Research into this field, for both male and female victims and predators, establishes this fact. Therefore, targeting homosexuals is in fact the wrong policy solution, and instead targeting the predator mentality, like the military is feabily attempting to do, is the right course of action. Part of this is removing predators from the ranks, part of it is providing better protection and recourse for potential victims (male and female), but also part of it (the part most resisted by the military establishment) is changing the military's structure and culture to eliminate opportunities and incentives for predation.
    Last edited by AmericanPride; 05-02-2014 at 04:50 PM.
    When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles. - Louis Veuillot