Thread: Deep in Taliban country

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Mullah ‘Umar has given the “green signal” for deadly attacks

Sorry, there is no real reliable source for this and I don’t have link. That’s why I am posting this in full…

Mullah ‘Umar has given the “green signal” for deadly attacks
    27th February 2007
    Written by: Saljooq Ali
    (Ummat News Article – Translated from Urdu to English)

For some people the Taliban leader, Mulla Umar, is a special being and for some people he is a suspicious being; nevertheless, all the Talibs hold a special place for him in their hearts. Their love for him is visible through their actions and their speech. According to the latest news from Afghanistan, Taliban’s will and spirit to fight against President Karzai and the NATO army has increased by two folds because they have received a written message and an audiotape from their leader Mulla Umar. In that message Mulla Umar has ordered them to fight against the Christian armies (i.e. NATO) so strongly that an example of such strength may never be found in history. The foreign reporters from MSNBC report that Taliban leader, Mulla Umar, who was hiding until now, has reached an important spot some where, and he has written a message to his field commanders telling them to start the fight against the NATO army with new deadly tactics....
    Last edited by Jedburgh; 04-03-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: There's always a link. Please don't post lengthy articles in their entirety.