Thread: Troy University

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Troy University

Anyone here ever take graduate classes at Troy as part of the International Relations program?
    -john bellflower

Rule of Law in Afghanistan

"You must, therefore know that there are two means of fighting: one according to the laws, the other with force; the first way is proper to man, the second to beasts; but because the first, in many cases, is not sufficient, it becomes necessary to have recourse to the second." -- Niccolo Machiavelli (from The Prince)

LawVol, Troy University is in Alabama... the cultural center of the universe....you don't need to know anything else

Default International Relations

International Relations
    In Alabama? Does that mean your sister is overseas?

Tom

Tom,just goes to show you what a great program it is.......didn't know I had a sister??

Default Now Tom....

You know they're all just kin down thataway.....

We used to joke with friends in Missouri that "kin" means you don't have to try to figure out the family shrub, which can get confusing and downright embarrassing at family reunions.

Sorry for derailing the thread, LawVol. I haven't taken any classes from Troy, but I have heard that it's a good school. Are you looking at the distance ed stuff or actual resident work?
    Last edited by Steve Blair; 07-31-2007 at 01:10 PM.
    "On the plains and mountains of the American West, the United States Army had once learned everything there was to learn about hit-and-run tactics and guerrilla warfare."
    T.R. Fehrenbach This Kind of War

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Blair View Post
    You know they're all just kin down thataway...We used to joke with friends in Missouri that "kin" means you don't have to try to figure out the family shrub, which can get confusing and downright embarrassing at family reunions.
    When I was a kid, I asked my "cousin Guy" (an ancient swamp-dweller in So. GA) how he and I were related. He said "Your great-great-great-Gramma's houndog caught a rabbit on my great-great-great-Grandaddy's land."

Yes seriously Lawvol: There is more than one Troy University. Which one?
    Last edited by Nat Wilcox; 07-31-2007 at 01:48 PM.