Hi Dominique,

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique R. Poirier View Post
Marc,
thank you very much for your renewed interest and contribution. I sincerely appreciate it.
No worries, mate . I've just been tied up with work recently.

I think that there is a good deal of creativity and talent in both songs whose style inescapably remind us of certain old American musical movies and English Music Hall style of good quality.
I'd certainly agree with that! Itis an English production, which might account for the music hall style, as well as the comments about the French. I played the video for my wife last night and she commented that it reminded her of Monty Python.

Back to the matter at hand, I can confess that I had some ideas in mind when I worked on that idea. I thought for a while about Omer Simpson as terrorist hunter. But the most attractive I found was something such as a team of two: "Overladen Bin" playing the sinister boss with his inseparable dumb lieutenant Richard Reid, aka the "Shoe Bomber," who unwillingly and lamentably always sabotages all missions and plots, owing to the repeated blunders he does.
Pretty sure there are talented scenarists and gagmen who should be able to make something burlesque with that.
Well, that’s what my 15 years of professional experience in communication and advertising suggest to me.
It has possibilities . I would add in a few other twists. For example, apparently the old Northern Alliance in Afghanistan is convinced that OBL is either working with or controlled by a djinn. This opens up a whole new twist - a farcical version of Faust comes to mind. Then again, I have always had a vicious sense of humour .

Marc