Last December we went up to the Annex and gave a demo of Tactical Iraqi at squirrel central agent 99 dome of silence room.

The CG jumped in the game and talked his way through the first scenario in Iraqi Arabic. We had it projected so his whole staff watched as he accomplished the first tasker. When he was finished he said that he wanted to get the training sim to a level that when a Marine completed it, he should be able to speak FLP 1 listening and spoken. The idea is to give the Marines some cash for learning.

10 months later, we finally awarded the contract.

S/A, the Army has Rosetta Stone, the Corps doesn't. Rosetta Stone's content will teach you how to order an expresso in Estonia but not how to talk tactically while drinking the expresso. The cost of developing new content hasn't been looked at because Rosetta Stone didn't seem interested.

So here we are, we have cordon and search, tactical questioning, ECP, and Embassy Post 1 questioning (no idea how that got there ) Last week I shifted gear with our peds oncologist and asked for triage questions. He's a Major with a tour under his belt.

So here's what we need:

Realistic non kinetic scenarios, I'm thinking COIN and I need some ideas. Any ideas?