Gentleman,

I am a new member here. Nice to meet and be a part. I myself saw first hand the results of having ARNG on the border. And know the issues relating to the border issues here in Arizona. Prior to moving to what I call " proxy front " I traveled here several times to do my patriotic duty not as a enlisted minuteman but as a concerned member of the armed forces. The problem is real. And have seen all to many scenario's come true due to the porous condition of the border. Rampant with drug smuggling, human smuggling, coyotes committing sex crimes on the migrants. Its all down here. I honestly believe also this will be the next small war and hot spot that will require military enforcement again.
Having moved here and see it day in and day out what contributions I attempt seem futile. Efforts are being made by Border Patrol and other federal agencies but the mass migration north has not slowed. In fact should be increasing. Mexican officials are reporting record numbers of migrants on their southern border just recently.
There are crimes being committed as these migrants come through and have total disregard for America as they come to drain our system. Its the mighty dollar it seems. Not to dis-credit the ones who actually come to better life.
But I agree it is going to be revisited and the next small war if it hasn't started in its preliminary stages already. As I observe such a growing concern what would the populace here suggest? Thank you.