I suppose Ron Milam's Not a Gentleman's War is arguably germane to Sasquatch's original query, although it supposedly is dedicated toward exploring the officer experience in VN. (I use "supposedly" because IMO, the book is somewhat deceptive in its title and somewhat so in its thesis as well. That is to say, does it seek to debunk the "Calley myth," describe the officer experience, both, more - e.g., to some extent, describe the Vietnam experience for all soldiers, rather than just officers - one or the other and only one or the other?, etc.) And additionally, I'm not sure whether it meets some of Sasquatch's other criteria, i.e., a book that people would actually really want to get up and read, snarky as that may sound to a piece of scholarship almost certainly composed with toil and tears. Yet it may fit into the original thread, as well as the fragging thread which may be evolving. All that said, let me proceed to the punchline: IIRC (and alas, here my recall could alas be wrong), the book does have some material on fragging, and even if the text itself may be spare on the topic, then some information may perhaps be gleaned from the footnotes.

Regards
OC