Thread: Oppose the AFG War? Mail a Zucchini!

Council Member

Default Oppose the AFG War? Mail a Zucchini!

I wish I were making this up, but I'm not....

....The Network to Oppose War and Racism is asking supporters to send a “sexy zucchini” to Canada’s Defence Minister:

“THE PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN ARE STARVING. CANADIAN AND NATO MILITARY AGGRESSION HAS FORCED CIVILIANS TO FLEE. DROUGHT HAS REDUCED THE SUPPLY OF FOOD. IF WE WANT TO WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN, SENDING FOOD INSTEAD OF DESTROYING VILLAGES MIGHT HELP. WE ASK YOU TO SEND A ZUCCHINI TO THE WAR MINISTER, HOPING THAT HE WILL FIND IT SEXY ENOUGH TO SATISFY HIS DESIRE FOR BOMBS, BULLETS, AND MISSILES.”....

Council Member

I'd rather pet a whale but thanks anyway

Default Saulte Ste. Marie

The Canucks host Hot Bartender contests also. This, IMHO would be far better than mailing vegetables.

Default Kinda like the "money bomb" idea.

I came up with a new bomb idea during the Kosovo campaign.

The "money bomb" was a warhead containing just enough explosive to distribute 20 dollar bills across the landscape. There would be the $10,000 $50,000 and $100,000 bombs for general bombardment, and for the big jobs bombs containing $2 million. In addition, mix in little packets of green card and European Union citizenship passes to encourage soldiers to take their booty and split for the border, never to be seen again.

The idea was to drop them on enemy positions, and slowly "walk" them backwards into Serbia. Combined with conventional warfare snipers to shoot the rearguard officers whose job it was to shoot deserting soldiers, it would provide a low-casualty method of taking back territory while gathering positive press.

The idea would also save money on ordnance expenditures.

For a further twist, have the backup riflemen whose job it was to guarantee the safety of deserting soldiers fire slugs made of 24 karat gold. The idea being to make everyone grateful to be attacked by the US Army.

Thumbs up Gift wrap a dozen of those and send em on

The Canucks host Hot Bartender contests also. This, IMHO would be far better than mailing vegetables.
    funny how "getherdone" equates to the mandatory 10 characters - perhaps Larry the Cable guy is a SWC member

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    That link says the contest is "underway." From the pic I saw, that contest is over. She wins.

Council Member

Default Hell Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    That link says the contest is "underway." From the pic I saw, that contest is over. She wins.
    Freekin Eh!

Adam

P.S. Is there a link for marriage proposals? LOL!

Council Member

Default Red Mile

Hey, if Canada had anything good (well sort of Bad) going, it was "Red Mile" it was a bunch of stupid kids partying in support of thier team (even when they lost ) who flashed their melons and everything. It was like Cancun! It would have been OK if there were no guys though. It was overcrowed and people were pissing on the streets and stuff. Other than that it was really wierd. I'm a real sports fan, you DO NOT PARTY WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSES! [Find out about it here.] Calgary is getting wierd. So is Edmonton, and pretty much everywhere today.

I should Shut-up now. Sorry, its been a long day and one of my dogs has surgery tomorrow. He's an orthopedic surgeon. LOL!

Adam