Quote Originally Posted by skiguy View Post
Sarajevo, some questions. Why are you calling it crusades? Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and all those other right-wing idiots who do are wrong. I think most, if not all, of us here know this. We've declared war on those who kill innocent people, not Islam. And if the United States is so bad as you're saying, then why are so many of your Muslim brethren joining us in fighting these people and speakng out against terrorism?

About McVeigh, we did sentence him to death. Doesn't that count for something? And by the way, he was no Christian, he was a terrorist.
But, that's exactly my point! He is NOT Christian but terrorist and you put ONLY him on death... In mean time you are waging war on ISLAMIC/MUSLIM terrorist (why that big label in this case while you never label McVeigh or IRA Christian terrorists!?) and attacking and destroying all countries instead small groups and individuals.

I believe your President called Crusade first, General Boykin picked up... In mean time Wolfowitz came out that reason are oil... And there are some others who are not duds like Limbaugh and they beliefs shaping (our) destiny here and today.

BTW, talking about killers of innocent people, remember those U.S. sanctions that killed 500,000 Iraqi kids and for which Albright said it was "worthed"!? Do you really believe your "side" don't kill innocent people? "Funny" how killed Americans are always "innocent people" and all others living on open range and when they died it's they own fault.

No, I do not say that majority of people here think that way but some do. But we are talking in general terms and about this "side" and that "side". I never accused anyone here of being this or that, I do not know anyone nor I know what you or others did in this war/wars (if anything). But we have labels and alliances and we are talking about them.

One more thing, I never said that Americans are so bad or that all Americans are evil and murderers. And I will never say such thing. I am living here and I know people around me. But your foreign (imperial) politics sucks, and you do have same lunatics and bad seeds (like everybody else!). Plus, you have president with 23% approval rating who said that he do not care what other people think since he "knows" he is right. God told him, I guess.

BTW, how you feel bad being put it in same group with those yahoos and labeled badly it's kinda makes you close to me/us when americans labeling all other people together and treating them in same bad way.

Talking about "muslims allies"... There are Muslims and "muslims" and they have they own free will and souls. Let's just hope they will not end up like many of your allies you used and betray on the end. Or maybe even worst then that... Like this latest:

US accused of killing Iraq allies
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7096755.stm