Thread: Sanchez Delivers Democratic Party Weekly Radio Address

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorB View Post
    Let's be honest with ourselves, shall we? No one would be complaining if Sanchez had delivered the weekly Republican radio address.
    If he was doing that I would be dismissing him as a partisan fool like General Franks. It isn't what he said or where he said it. It is the fact that he is a least partly responsible. But just like the political bosses he now criticizes he pretends to be the victim excepting none of the responsibility.

Default Bad Idea for Sanchez? How About the Democrats?

I'm more disappointed in the Democrats for associating themselves with this guy.

They're so willing to embrace anyone who is anti-Bush or antiwar, especially if he wears a uniform so they can cover their perceived deficiency in national security (which is crap - Bush is no more qualified in national security and foreign affairs, and probably much less so, than Al Gore or John Kerry were), that they trot out Sanchez.

Very disappointing to me, and I've never voted anything other than Democrat (though I've only been voting for three years. . .)

Matt
    "Give a good leader very little and he will succeed. Give a mediocrity a great deal and he will fail." - General George C. Marshall