Thread: Homosexuality and Military Service (Merged thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Default I do not know why this must be addressed right now.

Why is this so imperative to swing around while we are in 3 wars?

What is so hard about keeping your bedroom in your bedroom?
    If there is no issue, do not make it one. The Military is NOT a social experiment. Most men do not care who is gay. I do not see who would want to openly advertise that.

As with all things, keep everything in your pants in your unit, and invite them not to your bedroom. And there is enough legal issues to tend with in these wars already.

Could we kill this dead horse already and let our Soldiers go about their business without more idiot briefings?
    People are trying to kill US.

Keep your sex where it belongs - that means it is no ones business but yours.

May we attend to war now?

Council Member

Default dadt

i loooove men...but its too tempting to be together. so if i was a gay person and in the same unit it would be too much.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by subrosa View Post
    i loooove men...but its too tempting to be together. so if i was a gay person and in the same unit it would be too much.
    You could always re-create "Sacred Bands"

Council Member

The Sacred Band of Thebes was made up of one hundred and fifty male couples, the rationale being that lovers could fight more fiercely and cohesively than strangers with no ardent bonds.
    how sexy! this may actually work out for the best!

Council Member

Thumbs down Please:

Quote Originally Posted by subrosa View Post
    how sexy! this may actually work out for the best!
    Go back to reading about war and peace, dancing, and fooling around in the kitchen.

I'm sure it's what you do best.
    "Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by CloseDanger View Post
    Why is this so imperative to swing around while we are in 3 wars?

What is so hard about keeping your bedroom in your bedroom?
    If there is no issue, do not make it one. The Military is NOT a social experiment. Most men do not care who is gay. I do not see who would want to openly advertise that.

As with all things, keep everything in your pants in your unit, and invite them not to your bedroom. And there is enough legal issues to tend with in these wars already.

Could we kill this dead horse already and let our Soldiers go about their business without more idiot briefings?
    People are trying to kill US.

Keep your sex where it belongs - that means it is no ones business but yours.

May we attend to war now?
    The answer to that is easy. A certain portion of the counter-culture is there in order to revel in the attention they get through their freakazoid behavior. It's not about sexuality, it's about being an attention-wh*re.

And while there is a war going on, they feel the need to meddle and draw attention. Some, but not all of the gay community participate in homosexuality because the behavior is "extreme." And if gay behavior was mainstream, they'd be diddling little kids. And if diddling little kids was mainstream, they'd be boinking farm animals. And if farm animals was mainstream, they'd be doing dead bodies. Etc., etc...

So, again, it goes back to my main point. Anyone who allows their behavior, straight or gay, or even non-sexual, to interfere with good order and discipline, needs to find other work.