Police officer responding to scence of a fight between two adult males has three things on his mind. First protect himself and bystanders, secure the individuals involved, and secure the scene. The key phrase from the officers lips was "You are making me nervous" that is code language and two steps up the ladder of force from presence. The first step would be holding his hands up in front of him. The officer gave the obligatory three warnings. He could have waited but hands in the pockets (and he forced his left hand deeper after being warned) is the last thing a perpetrator should do. I've sat on sevral internal affairs reviews (one of the reasons I'm no longer a cop), and this case I'd have smacked the officer for grand standing in front of the cameras and gave him a "go ahead" on the use of force. Listen to what he says once he has the guy down. Talking the suspect "cleanly" through the take down is excellent technique yet force was maintained and the guy was even warned a fourth time of possible escalation (don't make me get the taser out). As I said earlier taking over contact as a second responding officer instead of taking cover would have me whack him in a review board. Though I would piss in a police chiefs cheerios if he brought something this silly to a review board. Dang three posts about the police and I'm devolving already....