Thread: Intelligence or Law Enforcement Professionals - Request to Participate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Intelligence or Law Enforcement Professionals - Request to Participate

I've designed a software app that's not yet at the Proof-of-Concept stage, however sufficient research has been done to interest a Prime DOD contractor. It's making the rounds internally with them. So far, so good. The app has commercial applications for certain agencies within the IC, and for Law Enforcement. What I'm looking for is to collect some opinions on whether or not this app offers something of value to your present or former employer. I have a white paper that will walk you through it but for reasons that will become readily apparent when you read it, I'm not able to discuss the details in a public forum, hence my request to SWJ Editors to create a private forum for this purpose.

So if you're presently or formerly employed by an Intelligence or Law Enforcement agency, or if you're working as a contractor at one of those agencies, and you'd like to participate, please PM me for contact information.
    Last edited by Jedburgh; 12-02-2007 at 12:46 PM.