Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WeaponSurvey // Palestinian military capabilities

Thanks for the link to a shape charge, M2HB and landmine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
    There is a section on IED's. You'll find it HERE.
    As Ken so eloquently stated, quite a few, but how many are interested in commented or getting into a pissin' contest.

Were friends, colleagues, have shared interests and we've both worn the military uniforms of our respective nations and been in harms way in the Middle East...

...As a matter of curiosity, I wonder how many others interested in this thread topic can make a similar statement?

Rex, are you sure you have the correct link ? Almost all the hyperlinks (there) go to Deals - Dot - Com and some go to
    This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Brynen View Post
    Might I ask between whom?
    With respect to my statement:

Given that a full-scale war in the Middle East remains a very likely prospect in the near-term, the site may be of more value than many now realize.
    The "whom" I am referring to is the prospect of a near-term war between Israel and Syria (backed by Iran, and supported by Palestinian terrorists in the WB & G, and Hezbollah in southern Lebanon). Palestinian weapons inventory, indigenously manufactured or smuggled, would figure prominently in any conflict. Obviously so.

No, the potential prospect of war in the Middle East has no direct relation to potential Islamic insurgency issues in the US homeland which you cite from my report.

However, Islamic terrorism in the US homeland is indirectly related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This is due to the fact that Islam is currently in an active phase of insurgency against all states in the Judeo-Christian west.

America just happens to be a target of Islamic Jihadism in addition to Israel. Should war or military operations between the US and Iran occur (in preemption of Iranian nuclear weapons ambition - it is a virtual certainty that Hezbollah and Al Qaeda, and perhaps HAMAS operative in this country would act against our infrastructure. No doubt about it.
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; 12-09-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Rex, are you sure you have the correct link ? Almost all the hyperlinks (there) go to Deals - Dot - Com and some go to
    Stan,

Ordinarily I defer from responding to obvious baiting and trolling, but in the potential chance that you do have a technical issue...

Check your PC or Laptop for a proper internet connection. The link provided by Rex - and within your quote including that same link - is fully functional.
    0h for Two must be indicative of "operator error."

Sean,
    I've checked my laptop and connection, no changes. Switched to Explorer from Firefox, same deal. The link to your blog works, but the hyperlinks in your blog all go 'shopping' or link to "This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation".

Not My Computer, Connection, or do I Troll herein.

Please allow me...I'll begin by deferring as of this very minute.

Stan,

Ordinarily I defer from responding to obvious baiting and trolling, but in the potential chance that you do have a technical issue...

Check your PC or Laptop for a proper internet connection. The link provided by Rex - and within your quote including that same link - is fully functional.
    0h for Two must be indicative of "operator error."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Sean,
    I've checked my laptop and connection, no changes. Switched to Explorer from Firefox, same deal. The link to your blog works, but the hyperlinks in your blog all go 'shopping' or link to
    Well, I do believe there may be some operator error involved as the link posted by Rex Brynen does not go to The NEIN Blog.

The link posted by Rex Brynen is a direct URL to an article I wrote and posted to the Northeast Intelligence Network website.

What any of this has to due with the topic of this thread is beyond me... seems to be an off topic segue for sure, perhaps even thread hijack.

I am not the issue here... Aharon Etengoff's WeaponSurvey.com website is the thread specific issue. Period.

Well, I do believe there may be some operator error involved as the link posted by Rex Brynen does not go to The NEIN Blog.

<SNIP>

I am not the issue here... Aharon Etengoff's WeaponSurvey.com website is the thread specific issue. Period.
    Doesn't go the NEIN blog? No one said it did. Thanks for the extra detail.

And thanks for bringing us back to the topic. Let's stay there. With less ### for tat.
    Last edited by SWCAdmin; 12-09-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: minor revision to wording

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SWCAdmin View Post
    Doesn't go the NEIN blog? No one said it did.
    There is a bit of bad commo going on here. There is a NEIN website (homelandsecurityus.com). There is also a supplementary NEINblog that I maintain at blogspot.com. That's where the confusion lies. Stan referenced my blog - which is a related but different entity than the website link posted by Rex Brynen.

I apologized to Stan privately, and I do so now publicly. I don't know what those imbedded hyperlinks are all about - not my doing, but I suspect revenue from them is used to offset the cost of maintaining the website and its bandwidth usage.

Again, I can't apologize for Rex posting that link which has nothing to do with this thread topic, but I do apologize for the disruption to the forum caused by its posting.

And thanks for bringing us back to the topic. Let's stay there. With less ### for tat.
    Agreed, back on topic.