Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dumb and Dumber? Or Condescending and Misguided?

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by marct View Post
    Actually, religious affiliation in Canada is measured in a really weird way - it is a self-determination based, in part, on religion at birth. My gut guess would be that of that 42.6% fully 80% are "non-practicing". We are still in the process of publishing our last census material (2006), but some interesting trends are starting to appear.
    Indeed! Support for abortion rights and same-sex marriage are highest in our most (90% +) "Catholic" province... support for the latter was so high that the original bill on same sex civil unions passed the legislature unanimously.

Plus all the cool French swear words here in Quebec have Catholic Church origins

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Brynen View Post
    Indeed! Support for abortion rights and same-sex marriage are highest in our most (90% +) "Catholic" province... support for the latter was so high that the original bill on same sex civil unions passed the legislature unanimously.

Plus all the cool French swear words here in Quebec have Catholic Church origins
    I told Marc that I have watched Bon Cop, Good Cop 3 times now on cable and laughed my ass off each time. My wife who has never been outside the US thinks I am crazy. I attribute my like of this film to my service with Canadian forces in Lebanon, Egypt, and Rwanda.

Question: How come the Bon Cop got the crappy car?

Answer: To compensate for his nailing the Good Cop's sister!