There are a couple of ways to get a feel for the SWC membership - you can check out the "Tell us about You" thread here, which will give folks a feel for who you are and for you to get a feel for the greater audience - this may prove very useful in about month - when you are elsewhere and find yourself in need of reachback, or are in a position to inform others about reality on the ground (this is also an important function here - and gets to our use of the "Information" terrain to contribute, inform the community writ large and defeat our adversaries. I found this forum while deployed and was able to leverage lots of experience in areas I would not otherwise have had access to - it was a critical enabler!

You acn also get an idea through some of theo other tools - and can clik on a member to find out if they have listed any other info - or just to PM thme - like you did me. There are also allot of folks who "lurk" - meaning they either don't post, don't sign on, or both - I've run into several folks who have met me "virtually", but I have not met them.

Recruit and refer good people where you can - as you said, "you can't beleive it took you so long". There are several good folks at Hood, or enroute to Hood who are here, and might be open to strengthening this network of folks who come here to inter-act, participate, self-educate, share and contribute.

Best, Rob