Hi Nichols,
This is the second WG we've hosted like this. The first was focused on DoD training centers. The goal was to cross level information, TTPs for the training of advisors and cross leveling knowledge on resources. It worked out very well and helped us establish a community of practice for the various TT centers. It went very well due in no small part to the energy of the folks from the centers and their desire to do what they do better. The result is a web based presence that allows each of the centers to share and update their POIs on all the topics they cover, as well as come up on the net to raise issues. It gives JCISFA better visibility on service and joint issues, as well as allowing us to provide the community with anything that comes our way, or the results from the surveys, knew knowledge, interviews, case studies, etc. that we conduct. MSG Mike Beemer deserves allot of credit for the hard work he did in making it happen.
This one will attempt to extend the same type of benefits to the broader JIIM community (Joint, Inter-Agency, Inter-Governmental, Multi-National) community. We are likely to have as many PRT related training center folks (there are multiple sites for this, just as there are multiple TT training sites) as straight transition team trainers. The list of invitees is pretty long, and while it will focus on assisting the "trainers" there will also be some relevant topics for those trying to understand how their agencies can set better policies.
We decided on Quantico because of its proximity to D.C. so more people could make it. For many agencies, 2 days is a significant investment, and closer allows them more flexibility with their limited personnel. While Quantico is the home of HQ MC, it is also the location of the FBI Academy.
If you are in the TT, PRT or advisor training business and would like to attend, please PM me. Nichols, shoot me your .mil email addy via PM and I'll provide more info on what the 2 days are looking like, and the invitee list.

Best, Rob