It was, indeed, LIC&LE. The last couple of volumes - 12 and 13 - 6 issues in all were/are online, I think. LIC&LE has been incorporated into Small Wars & Insurgencies since Vol 13. Taylor & Francis made a business decision to consolidate similar journals and we were caught up in that. My only gripe is that they were not honest about what they were doing or why. If you are an author and have any business with T&F or its book logo, Routledge, be really careful and get everything in writing. I have a chapter in a book on terrorism that I have never seen even though the normal way of doing business is for chapter authors to get a copy of the book.

As an aside, I never knew how Frank Cass, the previous publisher, coul make money on his multiple and overlapping journals and reasonably priced books. Max and I published one that began life as a special issue of SW&I and sold for $27 USD. Robert Bunker's edited volume Networks, Terrorism & Global Insurgency began life as Vol 11 Nos 2/3 of LIC&LE and Routledge sells it for over $100USD!!!!!!!!

Cheers

JohnT