There are times when I sit back and worry that I will never be able to digest all of the information, thoughtful opinions, and subtle emotion contained within the Small Wars Council.

Much like the man on the Twilight Zone episode who has all the time in the world to read all of the books written, but has broken his glasses, I can't grasp perhaps 1/10 of what has been laid out here in the time I have available per week.

For that reason, I propose a stickied thread, where members can post the links to favorite threads that they subscribe to, as well as a quick blurb or two (almost a mini review of sorts) on why they like the thread.

I think the mini review is the most critical aspect, because there may be a gem someone dropped on page 7 of a 15 page thread, and it resonates with you. If you are an infrequent visitor, the favorites sticky may help you cull searches down to the bare bones.

If you have several threads that span many forums, you could list the forum titles, and then the individual threads.

Thoughts?