Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09
Interesting comment in that it does not reflect that all NATO member ICs which includes the USG ICs all 17 of them...ALL "spy" on each other...
Nevertheless, this state of affairs did little to assauge the U.S. with regard to Pollard, or Germany et al with regard to the NSA. I didn't realize that the U.S. had 17 intelligence communities; I had understood that it had a single intelligence community comprised of 17 agencies

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09
This type of "spying" while not intended to actively recruit employees of those governments is considered to be normal...why it is designed to fill the gap on exactly what their decision makers are up to so the the "spying" country can adjust accordingly their FP or if they are in a FP decision cycle...

BUT watch US reactions when say Mossad actively recruits a US Jewish citizen to reveal highly classified materials ie Pollack....

BUT if one knows the Cold War days the BND was never really trusted by US and UK and other NATO partners due to the closeness of the GDR, the Stasi and KGB...not because the Germans provided "bad" information when intel sharing...

BTW..right now Germany is one of the leading intel services providing extensive HUMINT and SIGINT to the USG ICs on Trump and company.

WHEN using the German law paras be sure to mention that until a State prosecutor states and files an actual court case using one of those paras...it is only words, more words and more confusion....

BTW...notice that while you highlight this article the Steel Dossier on Trump which was raw HUMINT reporting never seems to get to the level of solid low level spying thus has creditability as 80% was verified....and is disregarded by many for that exact reason...low level raw HUMINT...
Oh, the record seems to be broken again...More cut and paste from other threads. I had thought that MI6 and the EIB were assisting the U.S. IC?

You really must have a thing for Angie, given your adulation of her. Unfortunately, discussing Germany and the EU with you is akin to discussing Assad and Syria with the "Syrian Electronic Army".