Offhand, FMFRP 3-203 Lessons Learned: The Iran-Iraq War, Volume I, USMC, 1990 (sorry, just noticed that Jedburgh posted it too,) is more or less along the lines of what you may be looking for. I have, or at least used to have, some other docs on the subject, but I'll have to dig to find them, if I even still have them. There's also NTC Handbook 91-100 The Iraqi Army: Organization and Tactics, but it completely skips actual battles, and simply deals with doctrine and TO&E's. There's also this CGSC Thesis which is rather interesting, Tactical Evolution in the Iraqi Army: The Abadan Island and Fish Lake Campaigns of the Iran-Iraq War.

Also try:

The Iraqi Way of War: An Operational Assessment

Saddam Hussein's First War: An Assessment of Iraqi Operational Art in the Iran-IraqWar

Operational Art: The Missing Link in the Iran-Iraq War

I think there was a CNA paper several years ago about some of this stuff.
This is also useful, even if it is from the other side:

The Evolution of Iranian Warfighting during the Iran-Iraq War: When Dismounted Light Infantry Made the Difference (originally published in Infantry Magazine)

Try and see if you can get a hold of DDB-2600-61 23-90, Iraqi Ground and Air Force Doctrine, Tactics, and Operations, DIA, 1990.