The Dubai Job, by Ronen Bergman. GQ, January 2011.
One year ago, an elite Mossad hit squad traveled to Dubai to kill a high-ranking member of Hamas. They completed the mission, but their covers were blown, and Israel was humiliated by the twenty-seven-minute video of their movements that was posted online for all the world to see. Ronen Bergman reveals the intricate, chilling details of the mission and investigates how Israel's vaunted spy agency did things so spectacularly wrong
The Price of Vanity, by Ronen Bergman. The Huffington Post, 7 January 2011.
Israel, notorious for being the country that turned targeted assassinations into an efficient and ruthless war tactic, has always idolized the men and women who serve in its most secretive intelligence units. In the eyes of the Israeli public, they can do no wrong -- and if they do wrong, they should be pardoned.

The embarrassing Dubai scandal did nothing to change that notion. If anything, it gave the Mossad a PR boost.
I must say that while I can often be critical of Israel, I do appreciate their sense of humor. I got a chuckle at this:
During the Purim festival, Israel's equivalent of Halloween, one of the most popular costumes was a tennis player with a gun.