Thread: MX Army Members Busted for Home Invasion in Phoenix, AZ

Council Member

Default MX Army Members Busted for Home Invasion in Phoenix, AZ

Police Report: Mexican Army Members Busted for Home Invasion and Murder
    Police reports show that three men arrested in a Phoenix home invasion and homicide Monday may have been active members of the Mexican Army.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said that the men involved were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations....
    23 Jun 08 Special Duty Report

Thanks so much for posting this Jed. I look for things like this in my spare time can not say I am surprised. I think there have been more of these but no hard evidence. I also think this will only get worse as time goes by. we are in deep trouble with Mexico.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this Jed. I look for things like this in my spare time can not say I am surprised. I think there have been more of these but no hard evidence. I also think this will only get worse as time goes by. we are in deep trouble with Mexico.
    Yeah, and it seems to be getting noticeably worse over the last year. Unfortunately, this issue doesn't seem to get the press coverage it deserves and so I wonder what kind of "event" will have to occur before the press focuses more attention, not to mention policymakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Yeah, and it seems to be getting noticeably worse over the last year. Unfortunately, this issue doesn't seem to get the press coverage it deserves and so I wonder what kind of "event" will have to occur before the press focuses more attention, not to mention policymakers.
    Probably a real Columbus, NM incident. Nothing else will cut through the political and economic considerations. . .

Regards,

Matt
    "Give a good leader very little and he will succeed. Give a mediocrity a great deal and he will fail." - General George C. Marshall

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    slap, I would be inclined to say that this is a quite an understatement (You Southern Gentleman are so polite), as the problem of course is not only more or less out of control in many areas south of the border, but it may be only a matter of time before it not only crosses the border in force, but puts down roots. If said roots are not already deep.