As I beat my dead horse againCultures certainly matter and what is true in the West may not work at all in other places. But based on my experience it is the breakup of a traditional Man and Woman marriage-family structure. I know it is not popular or politically correct but whenever you violate the purpose of a system (and a family is a system) you are asking for trouble. In contrast when you do things to strengthen or reinforce a system the results will tend to be more along the lines of what you expected.

I think I told this story on another thread. When I was a kid and went to church on Sunday it was a good bet that I or my friends would be next to some of the richest people and some of the poorest people and it did not matter to anyone nor would you be treated any different, Yes Republicans and Democrats actually went to and sat beside each other in the same church and........often had Sunday dinner together afterwords It isn't like that anymoreWe have lost a great deal of what made this country great,I just hope we can get it back.