Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    the only one you seem to throw out is the Nazi argument that all of the Ukraine are Nazi's---and yet you refuse to respond to the question on just why you accept Nazi's in the Crimea but when they are in the Ukraine you flip out.
    1. Straw Man Fallacy again. Show me the exact quotation where I call all Ukrainian Nazis.
    2. From what premiss you deducted that I accepted "Nazi's in the Crimea"?

Cut out the sidestep in your double standards comment---it was just sidestepping--you simply did not answer a rather direct question did you not?
    OK, you are right, it was a sidestep. So, your question is
    how it is "possible" that while Russia condemns neo Nazi's and radical right wingers in the Ukraine the following neo Nazi's and radical right wingers participated in "democratic" elections in the Crimea
    , right?

Well, its just happened. How? By will of the political leaders. You may question the reality, but it is here. Your question is rethoric. Is my answer satisfactory? Besides, why you didn't just asked "why" it's happened?

Come on man ---get one argument at least correct.
    I already gave you one.

So, Putin just spared two million people from civil war?
    You may try to falsify this argument, for instance. And don't ask me to reword this claim, so that you can easily attack it, I'am not going to make your job so easy (I myself see the flaw in that claim, why you, "old and expiriensed man" fail to see it?)

you use a newspaper article to quote the "mistreatment of Ukrainian Jews" when the article said the opposite and yet you persist in only taking "selected" sentences that you perceive supports your view and YET overlook the entire article---GO back and reread your own article.
    OK, you caught me, I was manipulating the context.

you claim to be Russian yet know no political sayings that would reflect you even understand your own society and its development or yet grew up in that society---maybe you are just apolitical which does happen these days and is OK
    1. By Gods, why I OUGHT to know THAT particular saying from the days of yore?
    2. What kind of alternative logic you use again to to deduct my cluelesness in current affairs from my ignorance of particular saying?

you provide a photo that yet anyone could have created--as it is not dated which happens with most digital cameras these days-did you see the leg protection worn by one of the pictured men--- was exactly that worn by the Burkat----you did see that right?
    1.I'll give you a hint - you may SWITCH OFF that feature on camera
    2. Obviously that guy got leg gear from dead body of Berkut, or bought it in the shop. Why don't you ask where is he got his armband?

for every article you find I can show you an article written by a number of individuals many of whom were Ukrainian Afghanistan veterans stating that there have been over 21 reports of Russian Spetnaz personnel inside the Ukraine---from your own great research you did see those reports correct?
    OK, provide at least one link, non-partisan and bull$hit-free.

EXAMPLE:---You beat up on Ukrainian neo Nazi's but then when confronted with "evidence" as you call it which some of us would call reality then you shift your response and sidestep---come on mirhond stay with one argument and then counter what you get as a response back otherwise one would call what you are doing as misinformation nothing more nothing less my friend. The sentence that started with "Are they also extreme..... is a great example of how you suddenly change directions when confronted with a counter point to your initial argument.
    I lost your point. Example of what? What "evidence" are you talking about? from what I sidestepped?
    Give a link or quotation, as I do every time I post anything, have some quotation discipline.

Is that what they taught you in debate/journalism/military classes?
    "OK, you spotted a dozen of bad guys, but what about other observers? Are they also extreme right or left or pro-Russian or in other way unreliable? If no, well, it's a spotlight fallacy".
    "Anyway, I'd be grateful if you at least try to falsify my arguments and disprove evidences which I posted here."
    1. Who are "they"? No I'am self educated, thanks to Eliezer Yudkovski and Paul Graham.
    2. What part of my answer you don't like and consider sidestepping? Please explain. You posted a list with a dosen right/Nazi international observers - OK, I trust you blindly, they are the "bad guys", then I asked you about other observers - for no answer. So, which rule prohibits me from asking a clarification question and why is it sidestepping?

upd. Enjoy another video:
    Ukrainian BMD rolling over pro-Russian civilians somewhere around Doneztk.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3c2e-8ooqk

Disclaimer: nobody got killed or hurt, just a little psycological damage. May be it's because none of those common folks wants to be a dead hero.
    Last edited by mirhond; 03-17-2014 at 06:14 PM.