Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mirhond---come on guy WHAT Burkat was killed? WHAT shop did the person purchase it in? By the way if one is after true evidence then you leave the date/time on the picture and yes so even now place the GPS location on them---so this particular one had none of the above so it is pure propaganda the core question is why did you use it?

Get real and stop the lousy sidestepping---all of your response have been misinformation nothing more nothing less.

Answer examples to your two comments;

1. Straw Man Fallacy again. Show me the exact quotation where I call all Ukrainian Nazis.

Your used the news article on the mistreatment of Ukrainian Jews---the alluding too is the point you were pushing or was it not?

2. From what premiss you deducted that I accepted "Nazi's in the Crimea"?

Did not see you condemn the neo Nazi observers for even being "invited" by what the "democratic" Crimea ---check my comments below to an American saying that fits this.

mirhond---will now end responding to you as I have learned what I needed to from you and your style of misinformation as it was /is something I had not seen before so it was an interesting learning session.

Secondly, if you continue in these blogs you need to fully understand a few American sayings:

1. "when someone does not respond to a specific comment then in fact that is a response"---you failed to respond to 14 directly focused comments

2. then there is the really old American saying---"Fish or cut bait"

And several others ---3. "popping smoke" or the derivative 4. "tango down"

You need to know and understand these old American sayings.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 03-17-2014 at 07:04 PM.