Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Geriatric home In Lugansk after shelling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XcymfIBcU#t=437

Quote Originally Posted by Shchors View Post
    ... Ukrainian armor falling into the hands of the Russian separatists on the territory of Ukraine (there is the suspicion that certain military personnel at arms depots allowed these losses without a fight) I agree that these pieces of equipment fall well short of 100.
    But what does that have to do with Russian armor sneaking across the border into the Donbas? Video evidence of such incursions are multiple and overwhelming.
    I fail to see your point. And why should I read anything in Wikepedia? By the way, thanks for attaching this document. If authentic, it is a valuable source for future citation.
    1. Statement
    Ukrainian armor falling into the hands of the Russian separatists
    has nothing to do with statement
    Russian armor sneaking across the border into the Donbas
    and I fail to see why do you even ask? First statement disproves your claim
    Quote Originally Posted by Shchors View Post
    . The separatists have also acquired close to 100 T-64 and T-72 tanks themselves, with generous numbers of artillery and rockets, all smuggled over the border from Russia.
    and second one adds nothing to the first one.
    2. My point is to disprove tons and tons of media nonsence and BS which is poured here by several biased and short-minded users.
    3. Well, if you dislike Wikipedia, read something else, then. Anyway, it would be very polite of you if you make a little bit of research before posting anything.

ps. Another leaked cable, specially for kaur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoVfyAywlQ
    Last edited by mirhond; 07-29-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    Haeresis est maxima opera maleficarum non credere.

Council Member

comrade no nothing but claim you do Russian information warrior mirhond--

finally you say something that makes sense---if you cannot say the truth which you never seem to be able to do---as they say in the military---get off the net.

there have been reports after reports of mercenary driven tanks with UA markings driving up to the apartment buildings and firing directly into them and then "suddenly" appears a Russian TV crew---let's not even get into the reports coming from your own proRussian citizens of them watching GRADS being fired by mercenaries into the center of Donetsk.

strange mirhind strange is it not comrade?

1. Statement has nothing to do with statement and I fail to see why do you even ask? First statement disproves your claim

and second one adds nothing to the first one.

2. My point is to disprove tons and tons of media nonsence and BS which is poured here by several biased and short-minded users.

so finally comrade know nothing mirhond you admit you work for the Russian FSB and blog for them right comrade---but really there are four of you guys--what is your pay by the way comrade a free trip to the wonderful vacation resort of the Crimea?

3. Well, if you dislike Wikipedia, read something else, then. Anyway, it would be very polite of you if you make a little bit of research before posting anything.

well know nothing information warrior it would be equally great if you did not always take the side of your proxy mercenaries-- BUT wait a minute was it not yourself that defended those "zealous Christian" Cossacks for stealing credit cards, money, cosmetics, and Smart phones from the dead bodies of the airliner your guys shot out of the sky comrade?

AND was it not you who claimed here in SWJ that those "zealous Christians" because of their "famous burial rituals" picked up 36 bodies threw them in a truck and drove away---AND you comrade mirhond CLAIMED here in SWJ they were being taken to Donetsk---they never made it there comrade.

so were did the bodies disappear to comrade as there are still 71 missing.

comrade mirhond you have got to get new friends if all you have is "zealous Christians" to defend these days

get your facts straight comrade before you write here again--finally take your on adivce
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 07-30-2014 at 07:38 AM.