Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dayuhan View Post
    Citizen: a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized
    OK, got it. So, back toJMA question, citizen can vote on referendum, while non-citizen can not.

@OUTLAW 09

mirhond---if you did not know this common former Communist saying then you were born what after say 1995---even your parents still know it---come on dude---it is still the internal saying for the KGB/MoI riot police today in Moscow in the 21st century
    Wishful Thinking Fallacy http://www.fallacyfiles.org/wishthnk.html
    Your claim about my age or knowledge may not NESSESARILY be true just because you believe its true.
    I'am actually 1978 born, but I've never heard that saying. I could even send you a copy of my ID, but it won't change your belief - you already labelled me as "KGB agent". I think it would even reinforce your false belief, because "KGB agent" may have a handful of fake IDs.

Secondly, you are right if you were born after say 1995 you would have never seen the red arm bans of the soviet auxiliary police who were communist party members.
    Cannot fault you for not knowing what you do not know but then again you seen to not be so well informed of what is going on inside of your own country.
    So tell me, O, Well-Informed user, what is a soviet auxiliary police with red armbands, whom I've never seen in my childhood? And provide a link, please. May be you mean "druzhinniki" volunteers? Well, yes, those guys did wear red armbands. But I fail to see how are those long-extinct species from distant past connected with modern Ukrainian Sturmabteilug which has a easily distinctive black and red armbands with "правий сектор" insignia?

mirhond---now tell me the former KGB/Putin does not "rule" Russia and Putin does not have a KGB "history" and do not tell me his inner circle is not KGB.
    Well, that's just another rethological fallacy, though I'am not sure of what kind. You really think I would state the outright and blatant lie so that you'll vigorously attack and dismiss it? I'am a KGB agent, after all, you can't expect I'd do such a stupid thing ^_^
    Last edited by mirhond; 03-17-2014 at 01:40 PM.