Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
    Check out this social media official Crimea sign using the term Nazi's ---so come on mirhond who do you work for?

check this form of democratic ballot stuffing by the "legal" Crimean government. ...Thousand of pre-stamped ballots which just need to be counted
    1. I have checked, and already answered - we have knee-jerk negative reaction on anything labeled as Fascism/Nazism, consider it a backdoor to Soviet collective uncousiousness. I fail to understand why you so surprised. You haven't heard about WWII may be?

2. You use some kind of alternative logic? By Zeus, how you deducted that all these ballots are pre-stumped? From the one ballot sticked to a batch of ballots? May gods have mercy on you. I f you don't understand I'll explain - the presence of ONE pre-stumped ballot sticked to the batch of ballots does not NESSESARILY means that ALL ballots in a batch are pre-stumped. Is it so hard to understand?

@jmm99 I see the ranks of admirers of my magnificient multiperson are growing. Will I get minions and servants or even a personalised mural on the site homepage?
    Last edited by mirhond; 03-16-2014 at 06:59 PM.