Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mirhond----

1. you are not Russian as you cannot even remember the good old communist jokes even though you claim to be born in 1978 which made you what 17 in 1995 and you never did answer the direct statement that you were a Communist Youth member as most of your generation were in 1995---heck a Russian COL told me last July about the KGB saying that you cannot seem to remember and the last time I checked he was Russian

BY THE WAY------I AM TAKING UP YOUR VERY OWN SUGGESTION ---SEND A COPY OF YOUR RUSSIAN ID TO ACTUALLY PROVE YOU ARE IN FACT RUSSIAN ---REALLY EASY---I MEAN IF YOU CAN POST A LARGE CAT PHOTO YOUR SMALL ID FITTING IN THIS SPACE IS NO PROBLEM

2. your English is actually poor to slightly understandable at times---really where did you learn it?

3. you are seemingly in love with your own comments and I am not sure you can read your own written English since you seem to need photos to help your writing--actually an indication that you write poorly as photos take up more space so less words are needed in writing---just post a photo and one thus does not need to respond to direct questions---again an easy way to sidestep which you have admitted you often do in previous postings

4. for some strange reason you love the love "fallacy"---must be the way the English word sounds as it rolls off your tongue or maybe the way it is written--whatever---you definitely have a hang up with that word--not sure who came up with that idea for an argument

5. you are in love with Nazi's or at least with the word Nazi as you seem to not be able to shake them/or the word out of your mind--- but again since Stalin that has been a standard line from Communists when they cannot figure out what else to say or argue with---blame someone else is I guess a strategy

6. some how you got lost in WW2 and never seemed to recover--what is it with your generation?

Would suggest to others here to back out as this as this individual seems totally hung up on whatever he is hung up on---just a waste of time as he seems to not even understand himself much less the rest of the world.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 03-18-2014 at 07:03 PM.