Thread: Pre and post deployment support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

JMM

Thanks for the insightful posts. I intend to follow this via open source and will post any updates that cross my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jmm99 View Post
    There are not enough facts in what we know (from the article) to make hasty assumptions. Those facts will develop for those who want to follow the case.
    True enough. I make my hip-shoot call based on prior experience weeding out half a dozen "Group W Bench" residents from my company prior to deployment.

We seem to take dubious characters to war, simply because the Powers That Be demand to see the right numbers and certain command structures don't want to exert the effort to take the blatant liabilities off their DMDs. At this point, Gideon's self-induced attrition from 22k troops to 300 during his march on the Midianites looks better and better.

PS: Hey, looky here!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_10758345

Salazar announced Friday that he had sent a letter to Army Secretary Pete Geren requesting that he personally visit the base and initiate a comprehensive review of all violent acts by Fort Carson soldiers since they served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

The Colorado senator also asked the Army to do several other reviews, including whether soldiers allegedly involved in recent murders had been given criminal or medical waivers to fulfill recruitment quotas.
    Last edited by AdamG; 10-22-2008 at 09:34 AM.
    A scrimmage in a Border Station
    A canter down some dark defile
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail

http://i.imgur.com/IPT1uLH.jpg