I don't disagree with any of Bob's points, they are all applicable in irregular warfare. However, and this has always been my beef with those to dogmatically embrace so called principles, his definitions, or more accurately his interpretations of the principles, have nothing to do with their real definition as intended when they were written. This is a classic case of a blind love affair. Again I like what he came up, but call it what it is, a whote of government approach isn't mass, it's a WOG approach. Developing a network isn't maneuver, its developing a network. It's a size tennis shoe, yea you cram you size 10 foot into it, but it won't make it a size 10.

Mass: Ensure that the whole of government is engaged, or at least considered for engagement, for any action to assist the COIN activities of a Host Nation; and absolutely applied for those engagements that have been identified as decisive.

Maneuver: Ensure you have access to engage everywhere necessary, regardless of national borders, in order to fully address the situation that you have deployed American forces into theater for in the first place.