Thread: General George S. Patton Assassinated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by J Wolfsberger View Post

And nobody noticed the wound? Why not just shoot him, fire up the car and other passengers, then blame it on Werwolf, S.S., etc.?

I'll keep an open mind, but this sounds too bizarre.
    I haven't read the book and doubt I will. When I read "Low velocity projectile" in the post I jumped to the idea of a high power bean bag gun. The powerful ones could easily accomplish the task, as well as breaking ribs. Most corners would state blunt force trauma but not look for the projectiles evidence (fabric transfer) as a projectiles instead concluding it was the interior of the vehicle.
    Sam Liles
    Selil Blog
    Don't forget to duck Secret Squirrel
    The scholarship of teaching and learning results in equal hatred from latte leftists and cappuccino conservatives.
    All opinions are mine and may or may not reflect those of my employer depending on the chance it might affect funding, politics, or the setting of the sun. As such these are my opinions you can get your own.

Quote Originally Posted by selil View Post
    I haven't read the book and doubt I will. When I read "Low velocity projectile" in the post I jumped to the idea of a high power bean bag gun. The powerful ones could easily accomplish the task, as well as breaking ribs. Most corners would state blunt force trauma but not look for the projectiles evidence (fabric transfer) as a projectiles instead concluding it was the interior of the vehicle.

In the movie Wilf talks about they use a rubber bullet shaped like the knob you used to pull up and down to lock and ulock your car doors. If it was discovered at the scene of the crime no one would realize it was used as a bullet.