Quote Originally Posted by Fuchs View Post
The majority of Europeans was smarter than the Bush team, but since the U.S.Americans don't listen to Europeans they could at least choose their experts wisely.
Don't mistake European weakness and decadence for wisdom. For 500 years the Europeans were intervening across the globe and then became "smarter" after they tore each other to shreds in WWII. The fact is, the Europeans would still be playing power politics if they could, but now that they can't, they claim enlightenment.

Now Europe is so sad it can't even stop foreign extremists from burning the place down. Old ladies get started on fire in France and if anyone complains, they get charged for "inciting intolerance." In fifty years, when the Koln Cathedral is transformed into a Mosque and European women walk with their faces covered I'm sure you'll be back here explaining how much smarter you all are?

So maybe we should choose our experts more wisely? But under no circumstances should these experts be people from your dying Continent; especially Germany, and place where its soldiers aren't even allowed to fight in Afghanistan. Just as a clock is right twice a day, its not surprising Europeans pointed out the challenges of Iraq. But again, while I can't claim to be an "expert" in anything, I am confident in telling you this:

DON'T CONFUSE YOUR DECDENCE AND WEAKNESS FOR WISDOM.